Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2017, 09:28:17 »
I would, but then everyone would find out I'm the hacker and I really can't risk that.... Wait, don't read what I just wrote here. Move along, nothing to see.....

Could you be so kind to create a fake incident to distract the police and investigators who're tracking the hack to my pc?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2017, 16:57:48 »
I would, but I'm too busy creating a real incident by stealing ketchup packets from all fast food restaurants in town, you see... so I'd need another incident to distract the police's attention from mine first.

Would you be so kind as to go on a journey around the world and gather all seven dragon balls for me? After all those years, I'm starting to think that the "Corrupt-a-wish" thread might not be the best way to get my wishes granted.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2017, 19:56:41 »
I would, but my pet dragon already found them and ate them for dinner. Sorry!

Do me a favour and set the world on fire.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2017, 20:56:38 »
I would, but when I tried to set the World wide web on fire last time, my plan stopped after my pc went up in flames.

Would you be so kind and a dinner for two for me for tomorrow?

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2017, 22:16:06 »
I'm afraid I don't want to be eaten so I can't be a dinner for two for you tomorrow, though I can be kind.

I'd very much appreciate it if you could give me a lift to the airport tomorrow because Talps is goin' ta Peru!

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2017, 19:33:33 »
Sorry, I can't. My last passenger was a serial killer and I was really lucky to escape him. I only lost my right hand and left eye.

Talps is goin' ta Peru!
O_o Oh, lucky man!

Do me a favour and say Enjoy your meal! :nuts:
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2017, 20:07:25 »
Que tengas buen viaje, Talps! 8)

Do me a favour and say Enjoy your meal! :nuts:

I would, but I haven't eaten anything at all in two days, so I don't want to think of nor say anything related to food. Otherwise, I might drown in my own saliva.

Could you do me a favor and throw this bomb as far as you can before it explodes?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2017, 21:58:34 »
I would but I wouldn't be allowed to bring it into the airport.

Be a dear and translate what Veg just said to me. I could work it out by context or use Google but it'd be easier just to get one of you guys to do it for me.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2017, 17:17:43 »
I would do so myself, but that would defeat the purpose of me trying to teach you the language that will thwart evil (apparently) so that you can prepare yourself for your trip.

Would you be so kind as to make a new 300+ screens long level for the current Epic KS Level competition? I want to play new stuff, y'see.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2017, 22:00:39 »
I would, but I can't. You see... I made this level for the contest which, according to the level editor is 3572 screens, but unfortunately, I don't know how to do math, so its probably not 300+. Sorry...

Could you do me a favor and make a level for me, in my name, that has 3572 screens, so the above isn't a total lie? If possible finish it before the deadline of the Epic KS Level competition, so I can enter it.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2017, 22:46:13 »
I made a little more than I expected I would and ended up with ten thousand screens, sorry about that. Then I realized I didn't know your real name, so I couldn't name it anything, and I just deleted it. BRB emptying recycle bin

Could you help a brother out and find me some really cheap eclipse goggles?

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2017, 09:30:25 »
I would, but when I read your name, somehow I read cantevenbebothered... So... I can't even be bothered to look. :P

Could you do me a favor, and change the trajectory of the eclipse so it goes over europe too and I can actually see it? Preferably change the time of day to a few hours earlier too.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2017, 15:13:43 »
I would, but I don't have any of those eclipse goggles, so I fear I may go blind while trying to do that.

Could you do me a favor and kick this vending machine repeatedly? The candy bar I wanted got stuck in the middle, and I'm way too immature to just settle for a different one.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 18:30:00 by Vegetal Gibber »
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2017, 19:26:08 »
I would, but I have no legs. You're very rude to say that!

Could you do me a favor and do something with my strange heartbeat? It's, uhm...weird. :S
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2017, 23:25:53 »
I would, but I don't want to risk being sued for medical malpractice again... especially after I botched that last leg surgery.

Would anyone be so kind as to serve as a guinea pig for my mad scientist training? Don't worry, all the pills and potions I'll be testing on you will be strawberry flavored.
Some KS levels by me: