Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2015, 18:25:29 »
I would, but I'm deaf-mute so I don't hear anything you say to me. (it's written on your fridge)

Could you do me a favor and buy me a blue ice-cream? 
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2015, 18:11:56 »
I was going to, but I couldn't figure how to send it to you without having it melt inside the package. I had to eat the ice cream myself so it wouldn't be a waste.

Could you be a chap and backup all my files? I really need to do that, but it's too much of a hassle for me.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2015, 19:13:24 »
I would, but last time I did that for someone, not only did I lose all that guy's files to a lake, but his truck as well. Yeah, that required a lot of explanation.

Could you do me a favor and tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2015, 16:23:01 »
Well, I would, but I'm terrible with directions. I might accidentally lead you to Elm Street instead... which is probably not as nice and might give you awful nightmares.

Could you do me a favor and fix CWolvie's cloning machine, so she can make me a clone of myself?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2015, 22:09:01 »
If I knew how to fix CWolvie's cloning machine I would totally be all over it for you, but I'm afraid it was invented by the Space Egyptians, and only they have the knowledge of how to fix it, and they're low on unobtainium right now as they're still at war with the Jupiter Moon Martians.

Could someone topple the Dark Emperor of the Space Egyptians? He keeps doing evil and being tyrannical and I think he still has Fubaka as a slave.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2015, 19:01:26 »
I totally would, but he is my father-in-law. He married his oldest son and heir to me so I'm the future Empress of the Space Egyptians. I'm sorry, but I will stay loyal to my family.

Could you do me a favor and find out my unborn baby's sex? I want to make my royal husband happy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 19:03:14 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 14:44:17 »
I would, but I fear he'd have me beheaded if the gender I told you wasn't the one he is expecting for his child. Evil emperors have that nasty habit of killing the messenger that brings bad news, you know.

Could you do me a favor and peel the label off this bottle? I've never been able to do that properly.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2015, 00:39:05 »
Well, soaking it with water and scrubbing it off might be easier. I'd do that for you, but I have to go to bed in a few minutes. Walk on the morrow, you know?

Could you do me a favour and buy me some decent earphones? Oddly, I've only found one pair that work properly with my laptop without crackling and they're quite cheap and break too easily.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2015, 17:42:31 »
I would, but I don't like earphones. Don't get me wrong, it was working just fine last time I used it, but I almost stumbled and broke my leg because of its long cable. The one who created this must be crazy!

Could you do me a favor and buy me a present? Man, it's my birthday today! :oops:
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2015, 18:14:11 »
I'd love to, but people are always really disappointed with my choice of birthday gifts. I wouldn't be able to handle yet another failure.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Could you do me a favor and stop Earth's rotation for a moment? I'm feeling kind of dizzy.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2015, 09:58:56 »
I would, but I fear doing so would kill us all.

Could you do me a favour and eat a banana while hopping on one leg and singing love songs about sparrows to a blue elephant?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2015, 12:47:31 »
I would but I was unable to find a blue elephant.

Could you do me a favor and eat something really spicy, while recording the action with a camera, then uploading it to youtube and share the url?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2015, 08:49:36 »
I would, but I'm incredibly camera-shy, ever since that Interpol crime-reenactment broadcast on national TV.

Could you do me a favor and distribute my recruitment posters around schools in your area?

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2015, 19:31:55 »
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Thank you very much!! ;)

I totally would, but I'm not local. I'm just here for a visit.

Could you do me a favor and make a key to open any door?
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2015, 09:54:32 »
Shhh, do you want the police to find out I can do that?!

Be a dear and distract the police while I pack my stuff and escape out of the bathroom window.