Could you do me a favour?

• 363 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2022, 20:29:01 »
I would like to but I don't have spare room for the monkey (i don't want it to sit in the living room) and that old typewriter I inherited from grandpa is broken and there is no place to get it fixed because the last typewriter fixing shop in the nearby town closed some 20 years ago (also a true story).

Please do me a favour and help me to look for the short story I've read several years ago that answered the monkey question in very funny way.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #361 on: November 23, 2022, 09:00:23 »
I would but I'm too busy writing my own short story that answers probability questions based on monkeys.

Do me a favour and get me some more pizza.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 23, 2022, 14:49:36 »
I wish I could, but I don't know your favourite pizza flavour, and I can't think of any way I could find out. As far as I can think of, there is no way I could find out what kind of pizza you like. It's just impossible. Sorry.

Can anyone think of a way I can find out what kind of pizza Purple Ink likes?

Offline atinypony

• It's been a while since I've been on a forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2022, 05:56:55 »
Welllll... i can think of a couple of ways, but they're all a little unethical (and invasive of privacy, and actually now that i think about it, deeply, deeply illegal) and, look, maybe just forget i said anything, I don't want to get into any trouble here...

I know it's a bit late notice, but could you do me a HUUUUGE favour and babysit tonight?
|img|http://i45.tinypic.com/wunmsh.jpg|/img|