• 411 Replies

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2016, 04:24:52 »
I would, but I don't have enough mana.

Could you do me a favor and cast a 'make my KS level finished' spell on my current big project?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2016, 20:10:52 »
I would, but I don't have that spell scribed in my spellbook.

Be a dear and find a tileset I'm looking for. It's got a sketchy art style and it has star houses on pilings or stilts.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2016, 14:15:04 »
I would send it to you, but every image I save to my computer gets automatically converted to low quality JPEG with horrible compression artifacts. You probably don't want that.

Would you do me a favor and get me some medicine for this splitting headache I have?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2016, 17:19:11 »
I would, but I time traveled here from the 1800s and medicine hasn't quite gotten out of its leeches and blood-letting phase yet.

Would you please get me some AA batteries for this time machine? I'd like to go back home.
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2016, 18:33:32 »
I would, but I arrived here from the future where we use a bose-einstein condensate of fevurium for power, not AA batteries, so I can't help you.

Be a dear and design a layout for the final area of my KS level for me? My first attempt was terrible and I'm trying to do it over from scratch, but ideas are haaaard.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2016, 21:51:49 »
I would, but I'm working on so many levels at once I'd probably get confused and mix everything together. You would end up with a most bizarre ending featuring LPChip battling foes DBZ-style in the Golden Land while a dragon watches.

Could you do me a favor and get me some cool tech gadgets from the future?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2016, 02:38:15 »
Sorry, bub! I would, but these are way too cool to share! The world will soon be mine!

Be a dear and start contributing to the Community Tileset Project if you haven't already been, eh?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2016, 18:54:51 »
I totally would, darling, but I've been abducted by space aliens. Their king is interested in me, you know, he wants kids.

Could you do me a favor and destroy the alien empire and save me?
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2016, 22:09:51 »
I'd love to, but as it happens I've been kidnapped by the alien queen. Small world, eh?

I'd be really grateful if someone could get some superpowers and rescue CWolvie and me from the alien overlords.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:11:33 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2016, 23:20:53 »
I'd be happy to be of assistance. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any superpowers. I tried every shop in the city, but the clerks always kick me out for asking if they have any superpowers for sale. Well, that and for stealing stuff. But mostly for asking around... and stealing.

Could you do me a favor and convince the shop owners to lift the ban they have on me?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2016, 20:22:19 »
I'm glad that you turned to me, because I'm one of them. But due to my current divorce proceeding, I can't help you now. I'm too busy now. You should call my assistant Gerard "Fat Toe" Smeaker. He isn't busy at the moment as far as I know so you can discuss about this.

Could you do me a favor and eat those fishes you bought for dinner? I forgot to tell you that I'm allergic to them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 20:24:15 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2016, 00:34:44 »
I'd love to but I already ate a whole kitten; I'm full.

Be a lamb and help me find a good record for cooking hamsters. I mean, they have ham right there in the name so they must be good, right?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2016, 12:10:55 »
I would, but the recipe sounded so delicious that I accidentally ate the recipe itself.

Could you do me a favor and get me a job at an Office Automation department, somewhere?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2016, 18:38:20 »
I would, but it seems there are no job openings in those departments. In fact, in an effort to make them even more automated, companies are replacing all employees with robots.

Could you do me a favor and bake me some fresh bread? I forgot to buy some this morning.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2016, 20:20:37 »
I would, but I can't stand the heat. When my oven turns on for more than 5 minutes, I begin to get incredibly angry.

Could you do me a favor and stop time for a while? I think it's running too fast.
Finished levels:
(my first try)