[song] Boogie in the woogie

• 2 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
[song] Boogie in the woogie
« on: March 08, 2015, 18:15:32 »

I played this track for a girl named Lea. I told her I was trying something on the piano and she was curious. So I composed a short intro and freestyled from there. I already found this kind of sound, just didn't do anything with it in the hour before recording this. The end result is quite nice if I may say so. Sure it has errors, but isn't that what Jazz is all about?

After I shared this online, I got quite a bit of positive responses that I decided to share it here as well.

Enjoy. :)

Download or stream at: https://soundcloud.com/lpchip/boogie-in-the-woogie
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
Re: [song] Boogie in the woogie
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 19:00:52 »
It sounds like something that would be played at a quiet, comfortable lounge or something. It's very nice; I'm always impressed with your improvisational  piano skills. It gives a nice warm feeling- it's a bit lighthearted, too. Definitely a nice, soothing tune. Awesome job, LPChip.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: [song] Boogie in the woogie
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 19:41:02 »
Thanks BloxMaster. :) Somehow people seem to really love this song. Never expected this. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex