Nifflas live!

• 61 Replies

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Re: Nifflas live!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:36 »
Well it's good to here Nifflas point out for once that it's his game, instead of Tyrone getting a majority of the credit and everyone assuming Tyrone was the sole mind over Night Game. I've had quite a few friends read the interviews and whatnot, falling under the impression that Tyrone was the person who thought of, and created, Night Game. It's also nice to finally see Nifflas taking a step into the spotlight. It's interesting to learn how involved Chris has been with the creation of the game, based on his attitude and involvement with his family. It also appears we got a partial attempt to answer the "Wiiware only", though it still stands partially unanswered.

It is somewhat obvious that it was Nifflas' first video interview, he seemed rather nervous, but then again, that could also just be derived from speaking a language other then his native one, and the possible fear of making mistakes.

Bottom line: I'm quite excited to have seen this interview, and it makes me happy to see Nifflas finally stepping forward and receiving some credit for the creation of Night Game in the general public's eyes.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 02:23:26 »
I never new nicalis had a site ;_;

why didnt anyone tell me about this?

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 14:42:54 »
I never new nicalis had a site ;_;

why didnt anyone tell me about this?
Are you serious?!  O_o

Anyway...I have a choice. I only have a few MB's till my bandwidth dies, should I make a big sacrifice for this video? :O

Watched it! Nifflas' accent is like full swedish  :P2
It's funny how Chris mentions that his children and even his parents played the game while he was working on the music  XD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 14:48:44 by Dynamite »

Offline Rixanu

• Don't turn out the lights...
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 16:25:32 »
Nifflas? In a video? *gasp!* :shocked: I've only seen two pics of Nifflas ever. One was only half of his face. Anyway, I also think it's nice that Nifflas is stepping forward to point out that he made NG, after it's almost been completely associated with Tyrone or Nicalis in general. Hopefully Nifflas will start to be realized as the creator throughout the general community.
Tyrone is nifflas?
No, Nifflas is Nicklas Nygren, the guy with the beard and the Swedish accent.

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 06:07:42 »
I must say, I thought he looked weird. what happened to the longer hair?
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 18:57:40 »
I must say, I thought he looked weird. what happened to the longer hair?
scissors? :P
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 12:49:31 »
Basically, there was this masked guy who sneaked into the hotel room in San Francisco and cut off my hair with a ninjatō. Ever since that day I've looked like this; weird, less hot than expected, but cute :shifty:

What? You don't believe me? :sad:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:53:32 by Nifflas »

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 12:52:51 »
Basically, there was this masked guy who sneaked into the hotel room in San Francisco and cut off my hair with a ninjatō. Ever since that day I've looked like this; weird, less hot than expected, but cute :shifty:
Wait, I actually believe that...are you serious?

He must've been a fan.

EDIT: I'm wondering how Nifflas communicates with Tyrone and even Chris, like have they been in the same city all this time or have they been communicating online? And where were they interviewed in this video? Were they all in some convention or something?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 13:06:29 by Dynamite »

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 18:27:31 »
And where were they interviewed in this video? Were they all in some convention or something?

Quote from: Nicalis blog
Filmed at GDC
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Olly

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 22:29:17 »
Man, Nifflas' beard is awesome. And he really, really reminds me of the moon from the Mighty Boosh.
Great to finally see the face in front of that genius of a mind.

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 23:26:29 »
well, I think its cool that nifflas says at the end "I hope you will enjoy my game".  :D

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 04:50:35 »
well, I think its cool that nifflas says at the end "I hope you will enjoy my game".  :D

Well it's good to here Nifflas point out for once that it's his game, instead of Tyrone getting a majority of the credit and everyone assuming Tyrone was the sole mind over Night Game.

We are in agreeance... ;)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 20:57:42 »
Man, Nifflas' beard is awesome. And he really, really reminds me of the moon from the Mighty Boosh.
Great to finally see the face in front of that genius of a mind.

Should I take that as a complement? On the upside, at least you didn't suggest I remind you of Old Gregg...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 20:59:44 by Nifflas »

Offline Olly

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 18:15:14 »
Should I take that as a complement? On the upside, at least you didn't suggest I remind you of Old Gregg...
Haha, just the way you pause to think and stutter a bit when you start talking reminds me of how the moon talks XD. But now you mention Old Gregg... :P.