Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2018, 20:04:53 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Being Creative  |  Nifflas' Sources  |  Topic: Which is better-Knytt stories ex or Knytt stories plus? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which is better-Knytt stories ex or Knytt stories plus?  (Read 2731 times)
unniisme

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

sun, I am crazy

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2014, 15:01:05 »

which on do you think is better-knytt stories ex or knytt stories plus

I have seen both.
Both have its own specialties.
GrayFace

Total My honestly gotten stars: 54

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 18:15:45 »

KS Ex runs smoother (with the exception of huge World.ini case, which is handled better by KS+ now, KG - Define is the level that has such file) and has bigger potential possibilities. KS+ is friendlier to level designers.

LPChip
You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
Administrator

Total My honestly gotten stars: 119

Excel at the thing you're the best at!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 18:21:49 »

I think there's no better one here, simply because both have their specialties. So per case it depends on which one to choose as one can be better than the other.

If this post was helpful to you, please consider giving it a shorter hidden star code by pressing the on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex
Pages: [1] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Being Creative  |  Nifflas' Sources  |  Topic: Which is better-Knytt stories ex or Knytt stories plus? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length