Release date set!

• 5 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Release date set!
« on: March 06, 2015, 14:55:10 »
Good news everyone!

Affordable Space Adventures will be released for Wii U on the 9th of April!

Here's the game's website, which features a new teaser!

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
Re: Release date set!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 17:31:42 »
Here's a direct link to the trailer. Looks amazing, I can't wait to play it! I don't own a Wii U myself, but my housemate does so I'll buy a copy for his console.
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 03:43:22 »
Awesome! So we can now live our long-lasting dreams of being in outer space piloting a presumably state-of-the-art (and affordable) spacecraft in remote worlds?

...Sounds good to me! The new teaser is neat, although I have to say I'm still loving the first one; the comedy was golden. ..but the montage of various tragic destructions of the player's craft is pretty hilarious too. Best of luck with the release, Nifflas! :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:45:58 by BloxMaster »

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:16:12 »
Glad I checked the board! Really makes me wish I had a Wii U for this.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline D Fast

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:49:53 »
This game's gonna be huge!

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 04:45:11 »
Looks like it'll be another fine Nifflas game. :) I like the comical approach of the ads, and I wonder how much of this feel will be present in the game itself.

It's worth reading the reviews featured on the site, some show quite recent (10-11 days ago) impressions and screens.

And yet, the irony doesn't escape me that the game titled "Affordable" will be one of the least affordable adventures that Nifflas has ever produced. But that's just the sour grapes speaking.  X)