Cheats?

• 6 Replies
Cheats?
« on: March 20, 2014, 19:34:15 »
Does anyone have any cheats or add ons to Knytt Underground such as god mode?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Cheats?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 19:46:40 »
Why would you honeslty need cheats? The game really is not that hard.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 19:51:04 »
It's been frustrating for me for a long time trying to cross certain paths (like lava) and I mostly play games for the story.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 21:21:55 »
The game is very open. Have you considered trying an alternate route?

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 21:45:40 »
You're not answering my question and I'm not asking for alternatives, just a straight forward answer. Yes, if you do have cheats and to further describe the method on how to use them or no, you don't have any or you do not feel the need to give them out. That simple.

Trust me, it takes a very very long time to reach certain pathways and to get certain items. I just want to finish up Chapter 3 and learn about the story itself since like I said, I'm just playing for the plot. I'd like to know how Mi ends up.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 22:31:34 »
I know there's a debug teleport, but I don't know how to actually perform it. Then there's the possibility to use  a memory editur such as cheat engine to change your x/y coordinates.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 13:58:32 »
You can press Shift+D+B, then you can right click (or was it left click) to teleport to the mouse cursor. However, be aware that this is a debug cheat, and doing it in some places means you could miss out a dialog trigger point that's needed for things to happen in the right order. Even worse, if you use this cheat to get past closed doors, you can trigger events in a way the game isn't designed for, resulting in the game crashing or the savegame messing up. In other words, be a bit careful with it!