Game crashes after Giant Leaf 5

• 2 Replies

Offline Gyoo

• View Profile
Game crashes after Giant Leaf 5
« on: September 27, 2013, 18:33:01 »
Hello,

I'm a speedrunner of Nightsky, and with several other players we all face a pretty annoying thing... As the title says, the game always crashes on Giant Leaf 5, starting from a new game (and going straight to the end without quitting the game)

We all have different PC specs, different OSs and stuff. Some players play in full screen mode, some in windowed mode, so everything is always different, and the crash always happen.

Pretty interesting thing to notice, I didn't have the crash for a long time, but I got it once some weeks ago, and now, same deal, always happen.

I don't know if you already knew about this problem, and if you can do anything to fix it, but since that's a bug, it has its place here I guess :)

Regards,
Gyoo.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Game crashes after Giant Leaf 5
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 19:14:56 »
Hey there, would it be possible to record a demo of the crash? Does it also happen if you start up the game, go to Giant Leaf and play it from 1 to 5?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Gyoo

• View Profile
Re: Game crashes after Giant Leaf 5
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 19:25:55 »
Hey there, would it be possible to record a demo of the crash? Does it also happen if you start up the game, go to Giant Leaf and play it from 1 to 5?

Actually it's not on level 5 but it's after level 6 that the game crashes (I'm always messing sorry :/)

And I already had it several times while streaming, so I already have a video : http://www.twitch.tv/gyoo_/c/2998334

What I do is start a new game, and play fully from Beach to Giant Leaf (and hopefully to the Credits) without coming back to the menus at any time.
Right before reading your reply, I tried to start a new game, then coming back to the menus several times after reaching Giant Leaf. The game didn't crash.
I'll do more testings in the next days, I will tell you if I get anything more precise.

Gyoo.