knytt co's

• 4 Replies

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
knytt co's
« on: February 12, 2014, 22:07:30 »
I once made a bunch of custom knytts before but I don't like them they were rushed and bad. I made these I think they are much better and some have '3d' effects I am proud of that and some are a bit more simple. fun to make and I don't see any other knytt co's are you people lazy?

http://imgur.com/a/6Qlew

if you use these and want to change something you have permission to do everything.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: knytt co's
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 18:43:32 »
Some great stuff here. I may find use for some of these. I really like the movement on the cape. The 3D movement on the hammer is sublime. *gives star*

On laziness. Generally there isn't a lot of Knytt related content being made these days, but you'll find some nice CO's in recent levels:
Spectrum
For Egomassive
Orientation
Endless Winter
Earth Temple Beta

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 06:03:22 »
These COs are awesome, Salmoneous! I particularly love the girl in the pink dress.

I have a question, though:

Why is it that when I place them in the editor, they don't appear at all? I've ticked "show custom objects", but still nothing. Even the tiny rectangular box saying "obj1" and so on doesn't appear. Just an empty space.

They work, though. I put the codes in the world.ini, by the way. So when I test the level, they're there, being adorably animated and stuff. But they just won't show up in the editor. Any ideas?

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 06:28:11 »
I guess it has to do with caching. If you add images while the editor is open it won't retrieve the image data. Try saving and resetting the editor.