[Normal-Very Hard] [Massive Challenge/Playground] [KS+] Azure Serenity

• 32 Replies

Offline Shreeps

• View Profile
Re: [Normal-Very Hard] [Massive Challenge/Playground] [KS+] Azure Serenity
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 06:39:21 »
Fixed most of the stuff listed so far in version 5 but not all the sequence breaks.  I can't believe a couple of the voids I missed but some were jumps I still can't manage to do.

I added some lines to the map, entrances and exits aren't on it but at least you can see where zones end.  You can now teleport to the area from the extended credits.  When I was teleporting from the credits to the screen with the same gold creature it disappears for some reason until I run to another screen and back.  I don't know if that's only within the editor but for those specific screens the credits teleport to an adjacent screen instead.

I explored the entirety of Moonlit Bluffs and the Enchanted Castle by hand, At no point did I encounter the golden lizard.
x994y991

Queries: is it possible to acquire the hologram without paying for it?
Only the cheat or some interesting wall-swimming.

Bonus: Most of the Spreadsheet I used while making the level.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiBVy77n1mnKdGVnYUhFWmZnLXpieEk1OUFmMEtxdnc&usp=sharing

Just started playing it - LLLLOVE IT!!!!!!! Love the land/artscapes! So beautiful. Love the jazz, night time city walking music. All of it. Love the KS+ elements. - I'm just loving it so far.

EDIT: Visually and aurally - this is THE most beautiful knytt stories level I have ever played! Hands down.

The work you must've put into this - in terms of just the aesthetic design. 2 thumbs up!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:33:44 by seattalite »

Fixed most of the stuff listed so far in version 5....

Bonus: Most of the Spreadsheet I used while making the level.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiBVy77n1mnKdGVnYUhFWmZnLXpieEk1OUFmMEtxdnc&usp=sharing

Again - one of the best Knytt Stories games I've ever played. This level is like "The Wire" of Knytt Stories' levels. lol. You can't play it all at once - that's where people are going wrong. You've got to stretch it out - break it up. Play for the 1st time for like an hour or just 1/2 an hour and then wait til the next day and play another 20mins to half hour and so on...This level will give you a solid two weeks of playing enjoyment. There's just so much and it's so rich - not a single screen is boring and it goes from exploratory to lunatic - so it has something for everybody. I've gotten all the main elements and 2 of the keys and it got to the point where I was getting a lil frustrated and mad - I was like there needs to be more clues for the keys (you know, through character dialogue) - then I discovered - oh wait! there are! So that's good - just maybe add some more (dialogues)- since it's such a huge, expansive level. What really got me going again was the spreadsheet - I'm using it strictly for the last two keys I don't have. Like I said - if you added more clue/hint dialogs to the whereabouts of the keys - then I wouldn't even have to do that - my question:

What do the 7 parts for each key mean on the spreadsheet??? Does that mean I have to physically go to each part before I can get the key. Do I have to activate the checkpoint at each part or will it simply suffice to have gone through that particular screen. I went to the Vigilant City screen expecting to see a key and saw butkus - so help me out - what do I have to do? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind - lol. I found the blue key on my own. I DID use the map to find the red key - very helpful. I covered 99% of the entire game on my own and found the majority of the golden creatures & coins. Still have a few left. good stuff! ::thumbs up!::
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:02:19 by seattalite »