[Miscellaneous] [Easy] As-Of-Yet-Unnamed Level (Preview)

• 2 Replies

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
[Miscellaneous] [Easy] As-Of-Yet-Unnamed Level (Preview)
« on: January 15, 2014, 02:47:15 »
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

BACKGROUND INFO - This is a level I started working on in...I think it was 2009. Back then it was a purely environmental level. The next year it became a horror level. After I stopped going on the forum, I more or less abandoned it.

The thing with this level is that it's finished - it's just not implemented. While I was still working on it, I made up for all the time I didn't work on it by planning it - which means that everything is pretty much done, it just has to be turned into a KS level. And hopefully it will be happening this year!

In its final incarnation before I abandoned it, this level became a pseudo-comedy-"funny"-whatever-exercise-joke-selfpleasuring-thing, and it stayed that way. The info card is from the horror period - ignore it, it's not correct.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART - I won't reveal too much of the plot right now, but the basic gist of it is that Juni wants to visit her mother who lives just outside the city she (Juni) lives in. (Again, the intro card is from the horror period, and should be ignored.) In this preview, you can see a couple of areas and achieve one bad ending. There could be some wall swims or odd shifts here and there - it will all be fixed when the time comes. (It was even more broken when I left it, I only fixed it up today!)

HERE'S THE LINK - https://www.mediafire.com/?idkdbskrv14d0bz

Tell me what you think of part 0.0000000000000000000001 of my magnum opus and ask anything you like! It's nifty, no?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:21:55 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Re: [Miscellaneous] [Easy] As-Of-Yet-Unnamed Level (Preview)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:22:20 »
It seems like it'll be a good level when finished. Also I think I found the remnants of the horror level using God Mode.

Pretty bridge: (picture attached)

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Re: [Miscellaneous] [Easy] As-Of-Yet-Unnamed Level (Preview)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:26:25 »
@Caveflower

Indeed, all the stuff to the right of the harbor was part of the horror storyline. I'll probably delete it in one of the next releases. Or maybe I'll make it into a secret area? The (two) possibilities are endless!

I liked that bridge as well. Perhaps I'll reuse it somewhere else.
:hiddenstar: My only one.