[Challenge/Misc] Break Down

• 8 Replies

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
[Challenge/Misc] Break Down
« on: June 01, 2009, 09:23:37 »
and older Idea of mine, basically your a mental patient thats not so mental and you decide to break out of the asylum, this level will include custom tilesets, music, custom objects, and will have a new concept i've derived
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
i will also be using KSA (knytt stories Advanced) to create the level so some new things will be incorporated

anyways i need a few betatesters and someone special to help out with ideas

something else thats different that i'm doin in the production of this level is im building it backwards presuming i have all the necassary items to win then taking them away one by one XD so comments are needed, constructive criticism  C)p

here are some screen shots er one more on the way :P2

BetaTesters:
- StrangeDarkness
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:53:48 by Emeraldfire7 »

Re: [Challenge/Misc] Break Down
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 11:56:20 »
i see your using that tileset to good use  C)p
yeah im up for beta testing and im up for the idea person thing  ;)
also isnt there a game called "manhunt" if i remeber which has sort of the same story line? did that give you inspiration?
anyway i wanna see how this turns out  :)

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 21:28:59 »
JPGs sir are better than PNGs

The breakdown is a mental breakdown!  :)

I know, I'm so smart.

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 22:11:55 »
But .pngs always turn out like that. You should only save as a .jpg when you need to. The level sounds interesting.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:53:23 »
i hate my laptop XD it auto saves a jpg and usually on my old comp it says colour loss if saved in this format and i know but yeah the lappy doesn't

and to strangedarkness: i guess maybe subconciously i had played it like 2 days before i started the level :P2 but had no inspiration from it (or at least conciously) so i guess partly  ;)

i haven't gotten many screens done on it im only at like 15 but more work is being done

EDIT: also i was working from a map and i just lost it during the move:P2 and now i cant make nicer areas i like having a map to follow.  but its only 50 screens so ill make a new one XD
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:56:33 by Emeraldfire7 »

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 17:43:34 »
ok i've finished the map sorry for double post but i need someone(S) to do some voice acting if your interested send me a PM including a link to your audition or send me a direct attachement via E-mail

for audition i need something dark and twisted (its an asylum you know maybe some moniacle laughs etc. make it interesting :P2) i may use all the voice actors together to create a spooky voice XD but anyways find something to read or make somthing up and i'll pick and choose my voice actors  C)

thanks to anyone who auditions

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 02:09:34 »
for audition i need something dark and twisted (its an asylum you know maybe some moniacle laughs etc. make it interesting :P2) i may use all the voice actors together to create a spooky voice....

HA! I knew it!

Metal breakdown  :)

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 21:10:10 »
it wasnt very hard to figure out  :/  but still congrats haha, id also need someone to touch up one of my terrible CO's XD pm me for details