General posting and report of utmost happiness

• 3 Replies
General posting and report of utmost happiness
« on: November 11, 2013, 22:06:12 »
I've been a fan and player of Knytt from the first days (in fact when 'registering' just now found out I'd obviously done so many moons ago).

I just wanted to properly post to say I found Knytt Underground on Steam last week and oh my days.

It is such a wonderful and deep and beautiful game. I'm playing it with my headphones on as my four year old daughter is sleeping next door and I cannot WAIT for her to be old enough to play KU. The characters are the strongest and most driven array of characters in any game I've played and when she gets old enough to understand the beauty of swearing I'm going to sit her down and let her loose.

Luckily, obviously, I can rear her on the original Knytts while I wait.

Well done Nifflas, it is absolutely superb and such a rewarding, long and deep experience (and I feel like I still have so much to go too!).

Many many thanks...

jim

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Re: General posting and report of utmost happiness
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 22:59:11 »
That's much appreciated! I'm super happy to hear you liked the game so much!

Offline flesk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 23:58:04 »
I agree with the sentiments of the OP, and I happened to make a similar thread on the Steam forums a few days ago. Having Nifflas comment on my screenshot really made my day.

My oldest kid is only three years old, but this is definitely one of the games I most want them to experience when they're old enough.

Offline Denis

• I am the law only for my kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 14:58:18 »
I share your opinion.  I've always been trying to find a way to give some of my money to nifflas, but some ridiculous reasons always stood in my way.  :) Now that i've bought KU i'm the happiest man on earth. I've got half of the achievements, i've explored the whole map, but i'm not finished yet. Awesome.
Son of prometheus