Trying to Download the Infinity Hype Update.

• 6 Replies

Offline Knyttster

• Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
Trying to Download the Infinity Hype Update.
« on: September 09, 2013, 22:11:38 »
And the download speeds are horrendous. I can normally download things around 1 MB per second, but when I start the download of this, the ETA goes from half an hour to one day! I'm downloading it from the ni2.se site, so I don't know if that could be an issue. Any ideas?
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Re: Trying to Download the Infinity Hype Update.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:50:18 »
Maybe a lot of people were downloading it the moment I released and tweeted about it. Since you wrote your post, I think the bandwidth usage has eased a lot.

Offline Knyttster

• Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:26:39 »
Maybe a lot of people were downloading it the moment I released and tweeted about it. Since you wrote your post, I think the bandwidth usage has eased a lot.

Yeah it got around to downloading. Thanks!
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:48:40 »
Maybe I am completely oblivious but is the link for the update not on this site?  I feel like I am going crazy searching for it haha

UPDATE:  Nevermind, my brain isn't working today.  Got it and decided to boot it up right away.  It's awesome!  Good work Nifflas!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:47:57 by oneofthemisme »
And if I could be bothered I would think of a better lie but I don't like you enough to even try.

Offline powderj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 19:06:37 »
Unfortunately my brain isn't working and I can't figure out how to find the update.  Can someone help a longtime Knytt fan out?  Thanks.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 19:31:26 »
Unfortunately my brain isn't working and I can't figure out how to find the update.  Can someone help a longtime Knytt fan out?  Thanks.

http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=6084.0
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 00:37:25 »
To anyone who may have problems: If you got the game on a distribution platform the update isn't up on yet, PM me and I'll set up a download account. If you have lost your mail Fastspring sent with the download code, it's easy to work out too. As always, if you have got the game on PS3/Vita, I'll give you a free desktop copy too.