Knytt Stories + (plus)

• 2 Replies

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
Knytt Stories + (plus)
« on: August 18, 2013, 07:55:13 »
I have downloaded KS+ and The World is Changing by toenail for KS+. I saw that he made gold objects (the first one is a flyer) which you can collect to open doors in a similar way to having keys and opening the door/lock of the same color. They also appear in your power-up bar.
I also saw that he changed Juni into a ghost which you can move around just like Juni.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Knytt Stories + (plus)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 12:38:51 »
First make sure you've downloaded both the KS+ player and the KS+ level editor. With them will come two text documents - one called 'KS+ instructions' and the other called 'KS+ readme'; they should tell you how most of the KS+ features work. Also, you may want to download and play egomassive's level 'Features Demonstration' for a more complete array of the mod's possibilities.

You can find a selection of custom character spritesheets made by other players in this thread if you want to see what's already available.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:40:49 by Talps »

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
Re: Knytt Stories + (plus)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 14:04:10 »
Thanks!
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.