[Challenge] Sputzna *updated*

• 123 Replies
Re: [Challenge] Sputzna *updated*
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2009, 14:46:43 »
I played this and enjoyed it. Any thoughts about giving your notes to someone else and letting them finish it for you? Looks like there isn't much to go

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2009, 03:42:17 »
unfortunately i know how farik feels :/ i have many abandoned projects in my ks level bank thing, maybe knytt just lost its spark to farik.  dont get me wrong i still work on levels im sure farik will eventually but, not anytime soon, just like me :D

@farik: if this is way off, excuse me :P2 just making assumptions, good luck with all of your life problems XD

« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2009, 04:33:27 »
It is my belief that abandoned betas such as wadf2 or sputzna shouldn't be released.
Lurk more.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2010, 00:53:56 »
well... 1) school is nuts. im a senior ecology major spanish minor and its crazy. 2) working nights fulltime at the same time. 3) im moving next week, and then going to nyc for a bit. long story short, i just dont have the time or the interest to finish either one. so i wont say 'never' but i will say 'im not planning on it'. sorry :/

So like. Has anything changed since this post?
good bye

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2010, 01:21:01 »
well i came back today after ~6 months to see whats up. surprised there's still interest in this after so long. anyways.

i'll admit i hate that i didn't finish it after putting so much work into it. damn close to being done when i dropped it. but to answer your question - a lot's changed in the way of me being even busier than before. i'm working for my university and putting together what seems like one study after another.

long story short. i want to finish it and i might.

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2010, 02:30:20 »
OMGWTFURULELOL!
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Lurk more.

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2010, 04:58:05 »
News I longed to here my friend!
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2010, 10:35:23 »
Uh, you broke the forum, Purple Pineapple. notawesome.  X-P

OMGWTFURULELOL!
[spoiler]
HELL YEAA…∞…AAH![/spoiler]

Fariq confirmed he hasn't given up on, and hopes to (someday) finish Sputzna! AWESMOE!   :whoa:

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2010, 11:17:08 »
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!  :crazy: :nuts: C)p :D

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2010, 17:16:04 »
Ditto everyone else's comments, complete with over-the-top enthusiasm. C)p
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2010, 20:13:30 »
well i came back today after ~6 months to see whats up. surprised there's still interest in this after so long. anyways.

i'll admit i hate that i didn't finish it after putting so much work into it. damn close to being done when i dropped it. but to answer your question - a lot's changed in the way of me being even busier than before. i'm working for my university and putting together what seems like one study after another.

long story short. i want to finish it and i might.

In spite pf everyone's excitement I'm sure people understand that RL has very heavy demands on the lives of most people. If you ever finish it that'd be great but I'm sure people (at least, most people) would understand if more important things were to get in the way again.

Best wishes and best of luck (with your RL, I mean). The level would be great to see finished but it doesn't deserve the same priority as your life ^^ Be well.

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2010, 23:18:49 »
@Widget: Then again, art (and level making is an artistic endeavour) is meaningful and important, too, and if 'life' were allowed to crowd out art entirely, it would be sad... (Sorry, getting off my soapbox now. It's an issue I struggle with frequently in my own life, is all. Possibly that's why I'm slightly allergic to the often-voiced view that 'life' should have priority over 'art'. I don't think the two can be that easily separated. Oh dear, it seems I'm on the soapbox again. How did I get here? *steps off*)

@farik: It's great to hear you haven't given up on this completely. I think it's perfectly all right to work on stuff very slowly, btw... take it slow when you need to focus on other things, and work on it some more when you feel like it and have some time. :-) Anything worth doing... is worth doing slowly, too. ;-)

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2010, 13:58:16 »
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-P

WOOT, great to hear you may or may not be thinking about possibly picking this up!  :crazy:
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2010, 09:56:40 »
One icon to show my emotion for what is happening here

:awsum:

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2010, 05:03:58 »
so. its been a month. i havent really touched it. i replayed it though, still liked it. thing is, i just landed a job with a local WRC and i'm a be working like crazy, and outa town. and then im going to costa rica to work this other thing. im hoping a sudden surge of inspiration/intiative comes along, we'll see.