[Challenge, Normal] The K is Hard

• 3 Replies

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
[Challenge, Normal] The K is Hard
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:58:46 »
I kind of wanted to apologize with what happened to my last level, but to be honest I was going through some tough times so I just rushed to put out a level since I stressed over the non-existent hype. Anyway, I'm going to shoot low and just make a short level with a small challenge called "The K is Hard". Rather than putting a tag on it and making things suck, let's say the level will come out "When it's done", and if anyone actually looks forward to this level and wants me to finish it, just always remember, it'll come out "when it's done"!

Nothing big with this level, not like I plan to make it a comedy or something, like I tried to with Chatboxx (it wasn't a comedy by the end) or even set fire to the rain (Which I finished, AND THEN LOST FROM A HARD DRIVE WIPE). It'll just kinda be simple. No screenshots, either. I might release a screenshot or two, but not too many because any time I've ever ever posted one, it ended up being cut.

Welp, let's look forward to this actually happening.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
Re: [Challenge, Normal] The K is Hard
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:25:04 »
bump because i've taken a sudden interest in actually doing this level and a few things will be changed
i might actually have varying difficulty through the level, but i'm gonna say it's safe to say normal because i don't feel like putting effort into making a level hard, i'm more into the environment.
i guess for now i'll share a single screenshot because why not

Offline Marximillian

• I don't hate Swedes, what are you implying exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 22:23:14 »
So how's this been coming along?
x

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 02:04:19 »
So how's this been coming along?
i still open the editor once every few weeks and make a couple screens.
the closest i will ever give to a release date is mid 2013 because im not really 'inspired' and i make the level as a pastime