Za Nifflas Arcade!?

• 168 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Za Nifflas Arcade!?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 11:34:04 »
I'm pretty good at most of these games. And games in general.
I just wonder how you can get such LOW scores!
<_<
What?
Quote from: Purple Pineapple
I'm just going to say that LimeLemon is the reason I quit Arcade.

Actually, I must admit that I also kinda quit the arcade because of me. Or maybe because of you. It's no fun when you're champion in so many games without any competition, and the other five... well, I grew tired of them.
I would be really happy if someone beat one of my scores, or if we got a new game! :D
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 12:09:17 »
sigh. would you all be happier if the scoring would be disabled alltogether and you'd just play for nothing? :P

it turns out that either there aren't really many good/fun/whatever games that work with the arcade without problems or time-consuming/skill-demanding requirements to make them work, or I just suck at finding them. Being the way I am, I wouldn't completely deny the latter, but lean towards thinking the former more likely. erm. XD

so, uh...people are never happy with what we do! :sad:
;)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 13:11:25 »
;)
I love it! But can we post new games or something? Like, I pm'ed LPChip about this and I asked if the game designers could post games. The problem is Multimedia fusion doesn't have a flash feature yet, but we can save them as Java files if that would work.

So I think making this more fun would be if we can post our own games or possibly find good games over the web and show everyone.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 13:15:36 »
;)
I love it! But can we post new games or something? Like, I pm'ed LPChip about this and I asked if the game designers could post games. The problem is Multimedia fusion doesn't have a flash feature yet, but we can save them as Java files if that would work.

So I think making this more fun would be if we can post our own games or possibly find good games over the web and show everyone.

I totally agree!
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Miss Paula

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 18:07:21 »
I think I mentioned that in the chat before:
For a game to work with the arcade, it needs to be a flash (.swf) file in a .zip that also includes a .gif of the same name (as an "icon" for the arcade list). And its score system needs to be compatible with the smf arcade plugin, so that scores can actually be saved. I do not know whata exactly the requirements for the latter are, though.

This does make it more difficult than just stumbling over a flash game on the web and simply implement it (aside from the fact that taking a game from some place and put it here without the author knowing about it/having agreed to such isn't legal,) I'm afraid.

But if you find one/make one that meets the above requirements, there's nothing against telling us about that. And when someone here has time/energy, it could get tested, I suppose.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 23:17:04 »
Paula's response is basically what I PM'd you Dynamite. X)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Dynamite

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2009, 00:07:41 »
Paula's response is basically what I PM'd you Dynamite. X)
Not the flash part. I just wish the flash feature for Multimedia fusion was out yet, but it's going to come out sometime later in the year.

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2009, 13:22:16 »
but it's going to come out sometime later in the year.
And you're totally, completely sure that that wasn't an April Fool's prank? :U
It was posted on April 1st, if I remember correctly.
grao!

Offline Dynamite

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2009, 09:03:40 »
omg, there's been like a 10 page discussion on this in the Clickteam forum, and it wasn't an April fools prank  X)

The prank was making everyone think it was a prank!

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2009, 10:17:53 »
omg, there's been like a 10 page discussion on this in the Clickteam forum, and it wasn't an April fools prank  X)

The prank was making everyone think it was a prank!
Offtopic, that was like a machinima series (freeman's mind (half life 2) there was episode 10.5 and well.. cant say it but something bad happend (cant say it because someone might want to watch it) and because it was posted the day before april the 1st people thought it was april fools but others say not

sorry for the offtopic but heres the ontopic

ummm this is just a suggestion but super mario the old school one? can you guys add that
i mean who DOESNT like mario? its easy and im pretty sure someone can beat limelemon  :crazy:

thats all i have to say  :)

Offline Miss Paula

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2009, 12:13:57 »
I'll think I'll just ignore any suggestions that don't comply with the stuff I said a few posts up. <_<

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2009, 08:41:15 »
I'll think I'll just ignore any suggestions that don't comply with the stuff I said a few posts up. <_<
Okay understood  :)

(sorry Paula ...*ahem*... Miss Paula)

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
Request for the arcade
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2009, 15:25:28 »
I would like to request a game for the arcade, if it is possible to add more: minesweeper! It's a classic puzzly game and I love it!

EDIT: Oh, err. I just read Paula's post in the other Arcade thread. Does this mean if I want a game added I need to find (or create) it first? And sorry if this should have been posted in the other thread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 15:31:18 by Feline Monstrosity »
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Miss Paula

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2009, 15:55:47 »
topics merged.
Basically, yeah.

4a

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2009, 20:24:27 »
Is "Gunslinger" really an "Arcade Classic"? I mean, of the given categories, I'm not sure what would be more appropriate, but it definitely doesn't feel like an arcade classic to me at all.