Infinity Hype Questions

• 17 Replies

Zixinus

Re: Infinity Hype Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 21:39:14 »
Thanks for answering my questions!

Two humans briefly visited the underwater lab not that long before Knytt Underground takes place. They activated some machines.

Events of Saira?

How the hell did they not notice the sprites and fairies and whatnot? Why weren't they approached?

Radiation works a bit differently in the Knytt universe :) It strictly degrades at the speed of the plot.

At least you admit it.

Though, it could be argued that it isn't radiation that they need to be afraid of. Imagine a medieval army marching through a WW1 battlefield, with mines and barbed wire.

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 23:23:38 »
Events of Saira?

How the hell did they not notice the sprites and fairies and whatnot? Why weren't they approached?
This is a bit tricky. Saira and Bob is kind of in another dimension that's still closely connected to ours. Things that happen in one dimension can sometimes affect things that happen in another.

In my universe, there are several dimensions. I've only really mentioned three of them in my games (The normal dimension, the "empty" that is like ours but lacks people, and the disorder). All the dimensions needs each other for them all to be stable, and each has a different function to build some kind of "whole".

I have tons of stuff about this in my head and written down, I've just not had much of a reason to dig into it in a game yet :)

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 09:54:03 »
In my universe, there are several dimensions. I've only really mentioned three of them in my games (The normal dimension, the "empty" that is like ours but lacks people, and the disorder). All the dimensions needs each other for them all to be stable, and each has a different function to build some kind of "whole".
Oh, I can see how this could work in a puzzle, if you get the ability to get to the empty dimension in order to get past enemies but also force fields etc. Going from one to the other is of course a question, and who knows what else you find in the empty dimension. For all we know, some other people also found their way into the empty dimension and decide they rather like it, and stay there. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex