I am a Knytt Stories Let's Player

• 4 Replies

Offline Sleem

• Ponies are cool..........
    • View Profile
I am a Knytt Stories Let's Player
« on: April 05, 2013, 22:21:47 »
Hello. I am AABowser (AKA Sleem), and I have a youtube channel. On this youtube channel, I have been posting lots of KS videos daily for quite a while. I figured it would be easier to keep track of them all and access them, if I put up all of them here on the forums. Now, I like my posts to be nice and short, so I've constructed a little dungeon for you all to explore. Also, please. Do remember to close the doors behind you. I really don't want a monster infestation in my dungeon.

Also, here's my youtube channel in case you have claustrophobia and can't explore dongeons:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AABowser

Spoiler: Dungeon Entrance (click to show/hide)

Oh man, that took quite a while to make! Anyway, if you want to request a level, please send it to my gmail (xaabowserx@gmail.com). Of course, you can always do it in this thread, or over a PM, and if you know me personally, you could even send it over Skype! But I like to keep things organized, so please,send it to my gmail (xaabowserx@gmail.com).

Newest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuVeV7TMW8M
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 16:17:48 by Sleem »
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the most epic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poop

Offline Sleem

• View Profile
Re: I am a Knytt Stories Let's Player
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 15:32:21 »
Hey guy! Guess who's back! That's right, I am, and I'm excited to report that I'll be posting videos daily again.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the most epic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poop

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 16:58:40 »
Where can I download The Wish Temple?
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 19:29:14 »
I haven't seen a lot of Your videos, but looks like the levels You're playing (mostly) are quite boring. You should play more epic and great levels. That's just my suggestion  :).

Offline Sleem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 21:17:14 »
Where can I download The Wish Temple?

You can't. It's not out yet.

I haven't seen a lot of Your videos, but looks like the levels You're playing (mostly) are quite boring. You should play more epic and great levels. That's just my suggestion  :).

Funnily enough, I'm planning on doing some really epic levels this time around. If you have any suggestions on specific levels, send it to me on gmail. xaabowserx@gmail.com

poop