Some tilesets

• 5 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Some tilesets
« on: March 31, 2013, 19:17:56 »
I decided to post here some tilesets I've made for my abandoned level about secret agents. I am not sure, if I will return to it, so I think it would be stupid to keep these just for myself. I hope someone would find good use for them. I have never built level of them, so there might be bugs.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: Some tilesets
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 00:04:08 »
These are pretty good. I don't know if I'll use them, but I'm adding them to my personal tileset collection. The highlights for me are Big Boss in the upholstered chair, the crowded planters, and the liquor cabinet. *gives star*

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 00:20:03 »
Thank you. I consider themas one of my best ones, because I think I achieved to draw what I wanted (headquarters of some rich and powerful institution).
Originally, I wanted to draw also labs, training grounds and outside of the building, but then I lost my interest.

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 12:49:12 »
Yeah, I like these.  Out of curiosity, what are the cut out wallpaper sections for?  Are the windows transparent?

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 13:43:46 »
They are for windows, because they're transparent. Unfortunately it does not work the way I wanted.

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 12:56:29 »
is it that your left with only 1 layer to put behind the window?  I keep having that problems personally.  :/