[Misc/Short] Awesome

• 8 Replies

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
[Misc/Short] Awesome
« on: July 20, 2013, 16:24:23 »
Ever wanted a really short experience that will mark you for the next 30 seconds of your life?
Do you seek a level with no challenge at all,with humor just like Knytt Museum,but worse?
A pointless and badly hidden secret?

Experience all that in my first level that I decided I should release just for your opinion.
AWESOME
http://knyttlevels.com/levels/MasterF%20-%20AwesomeV2.0%28fixed%29.knytt.bin

Real talk:I've made another level after this,right here:
http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=5757.0

I didn't post this one before,because I thought it sucked.Looking back,it still is pointless,but very along the lines of my second level.I just want to know what you think of this as a first level.I am in the mood for some Knytting right now,having limited internet so I want to know which aspects you enjoy in a level.Tell me what's done right or wrong,and it may be implemented in my next level,which is most likely a challenge.

Offline pfrangip

• View Profile
Re: [Misc/Short] Awesome
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:15:27 »
Well, errrrrr, definitely short! Good use of colors, good screen design, very creative, but, well, WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too short.

Do that level x10 and you'll have what most would call a small level.

There's a little budding level designer here, I can feel it!

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:15:38 »
I know,it's a disgrace. As I said,I made a second level,that is small length and a solid level compared to this.
(Saying all this because you seem to think I'm totally new,kthnxbye)

Offline m0o3

• Age-byte-0001 0101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 13:18:47 »
THe letters in the last room are solid, and... because of that, you can jump over "the end" straight to the void xD

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 17:49:32 »
There is a small wallswim between Meccano and Jesus screen (btw, that one was really  8)). In the secret, you should use only one sign block and then sign areas, you will avoid the moving sign. And it was too short. But funny.

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 12:14:07 »
There is a small wallswim between Meccano and Jesus screen (btw, that one was really  8)). In the secret, you should use only one sign block and then sign areas, you will avoid the moving sign. And it was too short. But funny.
As I said,first level.Didn't know what Sign Areas were,neither Shifts!

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 22:32:29 »
Oh sorry. Didn't notice first time.

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 15:31:01 »
Well, good practice level.  I'd prefer to see what you can do with making scenic locations, challenges, and or something story based.  Or else, try to figure out how to do one of those while still making a level that uses text like this and similar gimmicks.  This is kind of a playing around level, ya know?  I'll give ya a star for effort though!

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 20:13:00 »
I will take that star and devour it to please my soul!
Thanks to all y' all's comments,I will continue making the third level I kind of abandoned a week ago due to shenanigans.