Offline Zelakon

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:54:31 by Zelakon »

Offline Mr Fish

• |#R. FIsH > ?"
    • View Profile
Re: A track...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 20:35:52 »
really good tune, i love the atmosphere it makes :D just really sounds like it should break into some heavier drum pattern. might i have a go at extending the track myself? i havn't done anything musical for quite some time mainly due to lack of inspiration so it'd be great if i could :3

Offline Zelakon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 00:34:56 »
really good tune, i love the atmosphere it makes :D just really sounds like it should break into some heavier drum pattern. might i have a go at extending the track myself? i havn't done anything musical for quite some time mainly due to lack of inspiration so it'd be great if i could :3

i know exactly what you mean, because it came into my head one morning actually as a DnB track; i just couldn't emulate it without the drums drowning out the rest of the layers...basically wanted the beat to sound like it was produced by autechre but i'm not that experienced yet :)

i'll send you the file if you want to have a crack at it, but good luck with extending it in the same time sig (15/8) since fruityloops' archaic piano roll makes anything other than 4/4 a fucking nightmare!

Offline Mr Fish

• |#R. FIsH > ?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 17:41:03 »
i thought it was dropping a semiquaver every 4 bars but i wasn't sure xD but yea, if you could send the file that'd be awesome ;D

also, i had a look at synplant, and its an awesome synth; hopefully having installed it opening your song should work perfectly
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 13:55:05 by Mr Fish »