Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2019, 08:09:47 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  General  |  Forum Games  |  Topic: Two truths and a lie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] Print
Author Topic: Two truths and a lie  (Read 67947 times)
Marximillian

Total My honestly gotten stars: 7

I don't hate Swedes, what are you implying exactly

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 04, 2013, 18:57:30 »

Notice: This is the first post in a sticky topic, and will repeat on every page.
So I had an idea for a game and was disappointed it didn't already exist (as far as I could find), then I thought oh I can start topics!
The idea is to comment with three statements, two of which are truths and one of which is a lie (preferably about yourself), and the next person (or persons, though only the first one who guesses correctly should count) attempts to infer which one the lie is. The one who determines the lie correctly starts the next round, and so on. It's all in good fun, I just thought it'd be a good example of a simple game that also lets forum members learn trivia about each other.

1: I have ridden a bicycle up a steep hill I would never have attempted to walk or run up.
2: I have experienced a scorching desert and a rainy city within the same day.
3: I like Piers Anthony's Xanth series, but ultimately I recognize Anthony is a writer of formulaic fiction and believe he will never be as good a writer as Neil Gaiman.

x
LPChip
You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
Administrator

Total My honestly gotten stars: 122

Excel at the thing you're the best at!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: September 09, 2016, 12:16:55 »

I'll pick 1 as it remains.

If this post was helpful to you, please consider giving it a shorter hidden star code by pressing the on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex
CWolvie

Total My honestly gotten stars: 14

Expect the unexpected.

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 09, 2016, 18:47:57 »

Purple Ink is correct! He wasn't my favorite character.
Spoiler: I agree that (click to show/hide)
, but nothing more. I found most characters more interesting than him. :P2

I've read about two thirds of the first book. Haven't watched the show. So I guess 3 is a lie because that's the only name I don't remember (it was a couple of years ago so maybe he was in the book and I've forgotten, or maybe he just doesn't appear until later).

I didn't read the books, but I found on Wikipedia that he is first mentioned in 1996's A Game of Thrones and subsequently appeared in 1998's A Clash of Kings, in 2000's A Storm of Swords and in 2011's A Dance with Dragons.

Also, your question contains some pretty devastating spoilers for potential readers/viewers.

Yeah. I know. It's my fault. But I could not help. X)

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

R.I.P. Pavel Chekov
LPChip
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: September 09, 2016, 19:07:58 »

Also, your question contains some pretty devastating spoilers for potential readers/viewers.

Please, next time do. I almost deleted your post because of it, but decided against it. I'm not sure I will keep the post next time though.

If this post was helpful to you, please consider giving it a shorter hidden star code by pressing the on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex
CWolvie

Expect the unexpected.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 09, 2016, 19:28:52 »

Please, next time do. I almost deleted your post because of it, but decided against it. I'm not sure I will keep the post next time though.

It will not happen again, I promise. :( :)

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

R.I.P. Pavel Chekov
Purple Ink

Total My honestly gotten stars: 28

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2016, 01:04:56 »

Okay!

1. I taught myself to juggle at age 19.
2. I've never dyed my hair.
3. I've only had Tim Horton's once.
LPChip
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2016, 11:21:09 »

I have no idea what you mean by 3, so that must be the lie.

MODPlug Central Forum
CWolvie

Expect the unexpected.

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2016, 17:47:00 »

Well, my choice is number 1.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

R.I.P. Pavel Chekov
Purple Ink

Total My honestly gotten stars: 28

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2016, 01:41:14 »

I have no idea what you mean by 3, so that must be the lie.

Tim Hortons is a coffee and doughnut shop based out of Canada.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:53:03 by Purple Ink » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  General  |  Forum Games  |  Topic: Two truths and a lie « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length