(Spoilers) Just finished the game (I think!) and got questions :)

• 2 Replies
Hi!
I just rang the 5th bell and got the story about the dream and then... Then what? Is that the end? According to the dream Mu is with only one fairy... Do you get to play with only 1 fairy somehow?
I remember earlier in the chapter 3 where I couldn't speak to someone because one of the fairy was there... I actually think it happened twice. Is that related?

I am a bit confused... :)
Also, how do you go to 38,29?
I saw a complete map with a secret entrance next to it, but it is not there when I try...

I actually got quite a few more questions :)
Can you do some kind of double jump with the ball? When you switch back to Mu? I actually managed to do that to access an area which was out of reach with a normal jump, but this was by mistake. Then I manage to reproduce this double jump but this is always very random and after dozens of attempts. Is this a bug? Or a feature I still don't understand how to trigger each time?

The same goes with the ball and those levels where you need to jump on a surface with an angle. How do you control the direction the ball bounces off those surfaces? For me it is all very random again. I feel like I am missing a trick!

And when you use those portals to go into the darkness, is there a map somewhere? I now roughly the direction I want to go but was wondering if someone has produced a map yet.

Also, while on the darkness I put a object, a globe I think onto some kind of pedestal... But nothing happened after that.. Not sure if it was some kind of quest.

Sorry, many questions all a bit random... But this is how I played the game! Completely at random, getting lost and trying to uncover the whole map whilst fulfilling the quests as I was going along.

Great game, love it. Shame it is finished! :)

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: (Spoilers) Just finished the game (I think!) and got questions :)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 06:27:32 »
Oh, believe me, you've just gotten started.  This game will have you crawling all over it to find the various secrets.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline vivan

• View Profile
Re: (Spoilers) Just finished the game (I think!) and got questions :)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 19:06:09 »
Can you do some kind of double jump with the ball? When you switch back to Mu?
it's PS verison bug. It's quite random and useless.

The same goes with the ball and those levels where you need to jump on a surface with an angle. How do you control the direction the ball bounces off those surfaces?
It's simple physics "angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection".

And when you use those portals to go into the darkness, is there a map somewhere? I now roughly the direction I want to go but was wondering if someone has produced a map yet.
There's map in the game, but you have to find it.

Also, while on the darkness I put a object, a globe I think onto some kind of pedestal... But nothing happened after that.. Not sure if it was some kind of quest.
... and that map will answer that question.