[Puzzle/Miscellaneous] [Large] הגדיר

• 33 Replies

Offline Marximillian

• I don't hate Swedes, what are you implying exactly
    • View Profile
Re: [Puzzle/Miscellaneous] [Large] הגדיר
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 17:56:31 »
I played the blocks game in Too Much Soda again, and I think the hardest parts about it were the segments where you had to jump low or die and the laser level. Are those the things you're trying not to do in this Jewish level?
x

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 05:55:51 »
Yes!
Will the Divine One be making an appearance? Accompanied by his subordinates, of course?

Anyway, I haven't really been excited about anything KS in a decent while. hooray.
also I love you

[mod]You know the rules, no unreadable text.[/mod]
[mod]Removed off-topic edit and sent PM.[/mod]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:23:47 by SiamJai »

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 06:43:54 »
I played the blocks game in Too Much Soda again, and I think the hardest parts about it were the segments where you had to jump low or die and the laser level. Are those the things you're trying not to do in this Jewish level?
Uh yes. I think. Definitely avoiding the being forced to jump low thing.
Yes!
Will the Divine One be making an appearance? Accompanied by his subordinates, of course?
Maybe, but I wouldn't count on them having any part in the story, or even the game. Like, at most I'd make cameos.
also I love you
Happy Valentine's Day.

[mod]There's a rule against unreadable text. Please read the Official Forum Rules for more information.[/mod]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 09:22:27 by LPChip »

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 05:56:40 »
Wow this topic sure got popular with some moderator.
Anyway, I think it relevant to note that in the initial post that I'm occasionally updating it to match my progress.

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 10:09:18 »
So it's been a month and apparently my progress has been a total of 16 since then (which apparently somehow translated to like 400 screens, go figure).
Well whatever, after the next 5 I'll be on the last stretch.
Meanwhile I'm wondering if I should do something with the "story", which almost is barely a thing but is intentionally difficult to read and also drawn in the style of the thing I have attached. What does anyone think.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:13:08 by KG »

Offline Marximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 17:07:25 »
Meanwhile I'm wondering if I should do something with the "story", which almost is barely a thing but is intentionally difficult to read and also drawn in the style of the thing I have attached. What does anyone think.
If there're no complaints, just stick with what you expect to do. Previous levels you've made have already had elements of confusing text, so probably it wouldn't be different?
x

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 16:34:17 »
Too Much Soda and Tehinmofogael (spelling-what?) were very symbolic in my opinion, but the symbolism was subtle and difficult to spot, let alone decipher.
Something like that... would be really cool.

I don't think this answers your question.

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 22:29:31 »
267 means I have 33 more to go! That's like, a third of a third of it. A ninth of it. Yeah here's progress for ya.

Sp o  i    l     e       r                           .                                         .                                                       .                                                                                        ?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 22:34:04 by KG »

Offline Marximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 18:00:57 »
Cool spoiler bro . . . except I don't know what's being spoiled aha, but it looks like part of a screen in the level, and that's an interesting thing Juni's looking at.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 18:14:55 by Marximillian »
x

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 07:39:53 »
Last 20 levels, this'll be a trudge. I've been slow at it 'cause of lots of things going on lately. In two weeks, though, I'll have less things going on, so........?????

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 22:03:04 »
 :ljus1: This is exactly the kind of news I wanna to hear.:ljus2:

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 07:58:41 »
:ljus1: This is exactly the kind of news I wanna to hear.:ljus2:
Oh is it. Polana I am amused by your using those guys as a sort of faux punctuation.

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 04:40:01 »
The last five levels are bonus levels, so now I'm going to talk to some friends and have them beta test.

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 22:12:31 »
Waaaaaitwaitwait... another KG level coming up?

This is probably going to be awesome, considering Teenhmifnoeafgil was pretty much "KS at its finest". Also, with the whole XXX/300 thing, would that mean the level has somewhere around 4628 screens including shift cutscenes? In that case, whoa.

(Also, is the "divine one" Gopher mentioned that Imago Dei guy or someone else?)

Edit: Also, you accidentally the forum.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 22:18:50 by StraightFlame »

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2013, 06:30:34 »
This is probably going to be awesome, considering Teenhmifnoeafgil was pretty much "KS at its finest". Also, with the whole XXX/300 thing, would that mean the level has somewhere around 4628 screens including shift cutscenes? In that case, whoa.

(Also, is the "divine one" Gopher mentioned that Imago Dei guy or someone else?)

Edit: Also, you accidentally the forum.
Hello StraightFlame. That wasn't exactly what what I said meant. This's a puzzle game basically, with 300 "levels", and the actual screens are whatever I put up there straight up (4551 at the moment), but there's not that much in the way of cutscene-y shifts. Sorry if that ends up being disappointing, this was meant to be a standalone longer and fairer and better BCLM4CDKLST game (from Too Much Soda).
The Divine One is what I call the god of the universe in my stories and comics, and "imago dei" is just a Latin term meaning "image of god", so they do refer to the same thing yes.
And yeah I noticed. It makes me happy to mess up things.

Edit: Oh I just realized what your screen count thing meant. I don't actually know how many screens it's going to have at the end of it all, the progress bar is just because I know how many "levels" will exist.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:34:35 by KG »