Glitch? Problems with buttons

• 6 Replies
Glitch? Problems with buttons
« on: February 03, 2013, 21:01:08 »
Hi. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Sometimes my character changes into the ball by itself. In Figure when i use a ball with magnet bots it changes back to the girl by itself as well. I thought is me pressing buttons by mistake but is not that. My boyfriend was helping me and had the same problem. It drives me crazy!!!

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Glitch? Problems with buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 21:03:57 »
First of all, are you on the PC/linux/mac version, or on the PlayStation version?

Secondly, do you play using a controller, and if so, what button(s) do you have assigned to the transform key? Can it be that its bound to the analog stick and somehow due to slight imperfections in the sensitivity it automatically triggers this one?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 21:10:29 »
Oh sorry I'm playing on Ps Vita and to change into the ball and back is top right button.  I dont know if i can change sensitivity on Vita? Thanks for really quick reply :-)

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 23:25:09 »
perhaps you're unconsciously touching the back touchpad? because that also has a trigger.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 00:05:13 »
That's really strange if it does it. I've tired just now to used the touch pad on purpose and it didn't work. Is there any chance to turn it off?

Offline vivan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 06:12:19 »
Actually second way to transform is to touch front touchscreen, not back one...

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 13:38:03 »
Ah so I know what my problem is.... my thumbs are to long... Lol. Thanks that explains a lot but I think it's pretty useless control -how can you do the combos then? Left stick to move,  hold X to high jump,  R1 change from ball then L1 to use a power!!!!!!????? Anyway thanks for the help