Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 18:57:35 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  The Great Work  |  Topic: Odd Crashing Problem « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Odd Crashing Problem  (Read 13854 times)
Jassmine

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 11:46:38 »

Hello. I have a problem with The Great Work. That's what it is: i can play, but i can't save the game - slots are always empty. What's wrong? :sad:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:17:34 by Jassmine » Logged
sergiocornaga
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 129

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:34 »

Hello. I have a problem with The Great Work. That's what it is: i can play, but i can't save the game - slots are always empty. What's wrong? :sad:

Maybe the game needs administrator privileges to create/modify files, and doesn't have them. Are you using Windows? Do you log on with an administrator account? Have you tried running the game as administrator with right click? Perhaps you checked the portable mode box during installation, but still installed to Program Files or another restricted folder, blocking the game's ability to create save files? Does any of that sound likely and help you to find a solution? If not, could you share any further details?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  The Great Work  |  Topic: Odd Crashing Problem « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length