• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
[Environmental, short, KS+] A Brief Investigation
« on: January 26, 2013, 00:41:30 »
---

Subject?

Subject, are you awake?

Please proceed down data path 00298 to investigate unknown Virtue Disruption and report back.  No damage is expected to you, but proceed with caution.

---End

Since the release of KU without an editor, and egomassive's KS+, I've started playing around with my old knytt projects which somehow survived my last laptop crashing.  I mentioned this level 6 months ago in the thread The Probability Network
(http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=5256.msg57616#msg57616) which I actually forgot all about until I tried to find where I had previewed THIS level, which I hadn't.   :oops:  You can look there for a bit more info on the story. 

This will be short, only around 10-20 screens I should think.  So, here is the obligatory screen shot:

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: [Environmental, short, KS+] A Brief Investigation
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 11:46:31 »
It looks very promising. Will there also be some blue or green part ?

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
Re: [Environmental, short, KS+] A Brief Investigation
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 13:15:18 »
There is a color shift as you go down, though not a dramatic one... at least not until you get to the Virtue Disruption.  XD  Probably not blue though, but we'll see.  You might have just inspired me a little.  XD

As an added note, I may release this series of levels as brief episodes rather than any more large levels like White City which takes way too much of my time and energy.  Small levels I can keep myself interested with because the goals are short, and the plot line here lends itself to episodes quite nicely.