Tilesets!

• 6 Replies

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
Tilesets!
« on: January 12, 2013, 13:19:27 »
You guys!!! There are so many great tilesets!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Actually I have no time to be knytting right now, but I just had a look over my tilesets folder while I was eating, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so in love! There are so many I haven't used yet!!!)

I am so not done with this game.

There are at least two more large levels I want to build. A very green one (because Falling Water turned out less green than intended; and also because I'd like to combine green with a blue sky, which wasn't possible in FW), and one about a mysterious building (using any and all architectural tilesets :-)).

People better be checking this forum for the next few years yet, lol.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
Re: Tilesets!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 14:36:29 »
Don't worry, I don't intend to stop making or playing Knytt Stories. I'll probably keep making tilesets, too. I've already made one that I'll release after Talps releases his level utilising it.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 16:37:16 »
Me too. I have some great ideas for levels which would not work for KU in my opinion.

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 19:56:21 »
Glad to hear! (@both)

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 06:11:49 »
I also have a few more ideas for levels I'll try to make once I'm finished Advena.

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 22:36:47 »
Seeing you guys here, let me just use this thread to express my general excitement about all your new(ish) levels, as well. And your planned ones, too! Don't have a lot of time to hang out on the forums, but I'm definitely lurking and looking forward to playing all the lovely stuff that has been posted since my last period of active KS playing, and the stuff that's still in preparation!

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 18:25:50 »
There is now a dedicated tileset forum?!? Awesome! (Or awesmoe, as the case may be.)