Soundtrack release?

• 18 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Soundtrack release?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 11:35:48 »
Nifflas contacted me a while ago for permission on releasing my music as a soundtrack release, so I can confirm it is being worked on. For that reason, I'm fairly sure Nifflas won't give permission to release your version, nor will I give permission to anyone than Nifflas (and his team) given that he works on something like this.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 20:21:47 »
Nifflas contacted me a while ago for permission on releasing my music as a soundtrack release, so I can confirm it is being worked on.

I cannot wait for the soundtrack. A few things that would be lovely to see(or in this case, hear!) would be for the whole OTS play as one long ambient piece. I would also love the red lava flower music included, it's so beautiful.

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 23:43:09 »
I would also love the red lava flower music included, it's so beautiful.

Ohh, we share something in common, my friend. That was definitely one of the stand out pieces in the whole game. It's a shame it's barely covered.

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 22:25:31 »
Ohh, we share something in common, my friend. That was definitely one of the stand out pieces in the whole game. It's a shame it's barely covered.

I know, right? There is a playlist on youtube with most of the game music listed, but that one is sadly missing. I still remember when I first heard it, it is so ethereal and calming.