My unused Knytt Underground Music

• 10 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
My unused Knytt Underground Music
« on: January 05, 2013, 23:40:14 »
Some of the forum members here might remember that I make electronic music in my spare time. Well I was honored when Nifflas wanted to have some music from me for Knytt Underground, but the stuff I made ended up not being used. Mostly I think it clashed a little bit with the music that made it into the game. But I have his permission to share, so I thought you guys might like to hear what might have made it into the game. There's a total of 5 tunes included. https://soundcloud.com/lilmanjs/sets/knytt-underground-rejects
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline D Fast

• View Profile
Re: My unused Knytt Underground Music
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 13:44:38 »
Very powerfull ambient music, probably too heavy for most parts in KU. I like it :)

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 21:20:14 »
Very powerfull ambient music, probably too heavy for most parts in KU. I like it :)
Its a real honor that you like the music. I hope someday to actually make the cut if allowed to help out once again. btw, what was your favorite?
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline D Fast

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 23:07:26 »
Its a real honor that you like the music. I hope someday to actually make the cut if allowed to help out once again. btw, what was your favorite?

Night Sky Beauty was most to my liking :)

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 21:48:05 »
My apologies for reviving a very old thread, but I came back to listen to the KU Rejects playlist, and was devastated when it led me to a dead end..  :sigh: Do you have it posted somewhere else, or possibly still have the music for download somewhere?  :oops:

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 00:13:40 »
My apologies for reviving a very old thread, but I came back to listen to the KU Rejects playlist, and was devastated when it led me to a dead end..  :sigh: Do you have it posted somewhere else, or possibly still have the music for download somewhere?  :oops:
I'm sorry for that, but until May its not going to be up anywhere. Most of that music is going for a Cd release.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 00:35:00 »
I forgot to mention that the album this set of music ended up going for came out a while back. A few other tracks of Ambient to go along with them. Hope you guys like the album. https://runonrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/waiting-for-something

Offline Loveless

• Amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 04:54:54 »
I forgot to mention that the album this set of music ended up going for came out a while back. A few other tracks of Ambient to go along with them. Hope you guys like the album. https://runonrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/waiting-for-something
So.. you have to buy them now?

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 19:34:55 »
Is that a problem that they ended up going for an album? I don't see what the problem is that I put them towards something so they could get an official release.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 10:56:39 »

I could be wrong, but I don't think downloads were enabled back when these were on Soundcloud, just streaming. Now they're on Bandcamp which allows free streaming and paid downloads. If so, things have only changed for the better.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 23:40:56 »

I could be wrong, but I don't think downloads were enabled back when these were on Soundcloud, just streaming. Now they're on Bandcamp which allows free streaming and paid downloads. If so, things have only changed for the better.
You are correct. These were not up for download when they were on soundcloud. Just streaming.