Secrets [Spoilers]

• 252 Replies
Re: Secrets [Spoilers]
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2013, 17:19:44 »
Alright, I'm missing one thing in my inventory and I have no idea where it is...

Can someone spoiler tag where this item is and also where the tiny figure is located?  I'm tired of looking...

Also, can you do the mini stories on the PC?  I've activated all save points in chapter 3 including the Figure and mini figure, and I don't get the option to start the mini stories.

Hey I am on pc version and looking at this Inventory screen... I have completed the map completely with all of the map discovered and every "i" item taken, all "Q" quests completed, all bells rung.... but still I don't have that those 3 "Green dimension crystals" this map shows in the bottom left... Am i missing something? Are they in the disorder???

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2013, 17:48:06 »
Hey I am on pc version and looking at this Inventory screen... I have completed the map completely with all of the map discovered and every "i" item taken, all "Q" quests completed, all bells rung.... but still I don't have that those 3 "Green dimension crystals" this map shows in the bottom left... Am i missing something? Are they in the disorder???

Spoiler: those are from... (click to show/hide)

« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2013, 17:58:11 »
Spoiler: those are from... (click to show/hide)

Ohk... thats why I was missing them... because I never thought of talking to them because never needed any crystal... Thanks

Offline Saml

• now I've got a pie turtle too
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2013, 01:16:51 »
Does buying Lu's crystals activate The Insanity (quest)? Or is that related to the Utopioca version of Lu? Or something else entirely?
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Now that stars are official, I can go wild down here! :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar:
Quote from: Nifflas
There are many things you can explode. Cats, paintings of fruit, Kaknästornet, factories...

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2013, 02:51:56 »
I don't think it does. Nifflas wrote earlier that the incident with Lu is just meant to show how the Disorder can do crazy stuff to some people. It's unlikely then, that the encounter would be dependent on whether you met her earlier or bought stuff from her - but this is KU, so who knows, maybe it is. X-P

Ohk... thats why I was missing them... because I never thought of talking to them because never needed any crystal... Thanks
No problemo! :) Yeah, thank goodness there are plenty of free crystals around, so we don't have to get fleeced by those greedy traders.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:06:19 by SiamJai »

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2013, 01:03:05 »
I remember there was one time when I was exploring and I made it to this totally insane area where
and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get back there. There's just so many secrets in this game that I forgot the earlier stuff because of the later stuff! Where... where is it again?

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2013, 01:07:35 »

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2013, 01:12:03 »

oh no what have you done what have you done what have you done
I went down... and then I went left... and.... aaaaaaaah.... Falu Kohe why are you still all up in my grill!

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2013, 01:15:10 »
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:17:05 by Nifflas »

« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2013, 01:19:40 »

No way, I have to beat this now, there's no save point. You did this to me!  X-P

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2013, 01:20:09 »
That's because I'm evil!

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2013, 01:25:35 »
That's because I'm evil!

I just got there. Oh wow. You ARE evil. This area... this is monstrous! My choices are not my own! You're more of a monster than Terry Cavanagh if such a thing is possible!!!

Edit: But I'm just really good at overcoming your cruelties. I guess with enough practice anything is possible.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:41:58 by DeceasedCrab »

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2013, 01:52:55 »

Offline vivan

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2013, 13:43:58 »
Is this PC-only secret?

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2013, 14:49:51 »
So when I said "Falu Kohe why are you still all up in my grill!" I was being figurative. I was referring to the first secret to the left, with all the lava and robots. You know, the really hard one. I was not being literal.