[Misc][Very Hard]The Tree of Life

• 17 Replies
Re: [Misc][Very Hard]The Tree of Life
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 20:51:02 »
I really liked exploring a big various world, and a soundtrack is very good!
On the other hand, save points a rarely, it is too often when you walk through 5-6 screens and then yet another stupid death comes, and then you walk 5 screens again and die again.
Save points every 2-5 screens would be fine.

I think the 2nd kitten shows a wrong symbol.
Also for me the hard mode machine is easier than normal.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 01:47:41 »
I think the 2nd kitten shows a wrong symbol.

Ah, yes. Thanks for pointing this out! I changed my mind about that one but forgot to change the image.

Everyone please follow the new link to download the corrected version.

Also for me the hard mode machine is easier than normal.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 12:05:23 »
Just started playing this game...love it..BUT..the lack of save points...as has been mentioned before - makes me almost want to stop playing.  I'm a decent player - but 'stupid deaths' happen to everybody - and after going 12 screens and then dying and having to go all the way back to that one save point you were able to find - not fun..and very frustrating. I think it was a poor design decision in an otherwise great game so far. I really think you should put out a .2 version and add the save points. Not too many - but more. Every 2-5 screens is a good idea.

Thanks for the effort though - I love new (to me) knytt stories games that you can tell the author put effort into. I really do appreciate that. Just need save points.