Stuck in The Healer

• 6 Replies

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
Stuck in The Healer
« on: November 06, 2012, 19:01:48 »
Hello, I have too questions about Pale Imitation's level The Healer.

1. How can I get the detector? Every time I go down the cave with sign of good climbers or something and go up the hole with black small waterfall I end up in water again and again.

2. What am I supposed to do in that sky citadel? It got me nowhere and shift doesn't work.

Is this kind of...bugs or something?  :oops:
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline AA

• Was ITA84
    • View Profile
    • Insight on Videogames
Re: Stuck in The Healer
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 20:28:51 »
1. How can I get the detector? Every time I go down the cave with sign of good climbers or something and go up the hole with black small waterfall I end up in water again and again.

I think there's a bug in the level: you've playing on easy mode, right? There's wrong Warp code in the screen below the Detector. This problem doesn't occur in normal mode.

2. What am I supposed to do in that sky citadel? It got me nowhere and shift doesn't work.

Using the Shift does nothing but set a Flag: it should open the door at the top of the citadel. Haven't tested it, though.
Videogames are for everyone, by everyone

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 18:07:57 »

I think there's a bug in the level: you've playing on easy mode, right? There's wrong Warp code in the screen below the Detector. This problem doesn't occur in normal mode.

Using the Shift does nothing but set a Flag: it should open the door at the top of the citadel. Haven't tested it, though.

Yeah, I've playing the GFfix version. I should play the normal version of this level.

Thank you!
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:00:54 »
I didn't pay attention to easy version, so any bugs specific to it aren't fixed. I'd like to fix the bugs if you tell me the coordinates.

Offline AA

• Was ITA84
    • View Profile
    • Insight on Videogames
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:40:58 »
The bug below the Detector screen is at x1007y1003: the Warp Y offset should be -1, not 1.

I played this level a long time ago, so I can't remember if there are any more bugs, or even if I finished it.
Videogames are for everyone, by everyone

Offline ska

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 17:34:04 »
I, too, am stuck in The Healer, but in a different place.  Towards the end of the game, the opposite area where the healer is, with the "everlasting light".  Once I open the glass column where the bouncey-spikey thing is, THEN WHAT?  If I go to the left I am killed instantly by the black viney thing that shoots sparks, if I go to the right the creatures tell me I have done something wrong.  Help??

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 18:14:59 »
You jump up and press down to put out the candle. Here's an updated version of the level with the bug at x1007y1003 fixed: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44735333/ks/Pale%20Imitation%20-%20The%20Healer.knytt.bin