'Knytt Underground'

• 53 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: 'Knytt Underground'
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2012, 19:14:52 »
I'm overcome with the sudden urge to create tens of steam profiles for the sole purpose of maximising greenlight votes...

You shouldn't do that. Its against the terms of service of steam, and if they find out, they will ban all your accounts, including the one that has all your games. It would be a waste.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2012, 19:19:44 »
Also,it seems you need to spend money (or get a gift code) at least once on your steam account to be able to greenlight games.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 00:37:53 »
Will there be a non-Steam version?  I'd rather not wait several months for a chance of it being released on PC.

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 02:34:20 »
...While we're here, there was a small detail I've always been curious about. Whenever you talk about Mi's Knytt and Ball forms, you almost always refer to them as "characters". Is there a special meaning behind using that phrase?  Like, are the two forms more than just "forms" in the end? I think it'd be kind of cute if that's the case!  But if not, that's cool too. I just wanted to know was all.

The game's storyline will explain it very well. It would really spoil this if it were made public.
Alright, then I won't ask about it any further. Thanks very much for answering! And again, I'm really looking forward to playing this game so much! Let's get Knytt Underground greenlit as fast as we can!  C)p

Offline sss

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 18:03:52 »
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/knytt-underground-ps3.html

Apparently Knytt Underground is out, Ripstone sure did a great job of marketing it.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2012, 22:15:35 »
Too bad the game was released while still containing a few serious bugs. Lets hope they update it pretty quickly.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Zelakon

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2012, 14:30:23 »
I'm overcome with the sudden urge to create tens of steam profiles for the sole purpose of maximising greenlight votes...

You shouldn't do that. Its against the terms of service of steam, and if they find out, they will ban all your accounts, including the one that has all your games. It would be a waste.

I'm quaking in my boots.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2012, 14:42:59 »

I'm quaking in my boots.
Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that you are going to do it, but I mention this because your post may have given others wrong ideas, and they should know what the consequences are from doing this.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Zelakon

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2012, 16:09:35 »
I'm quaking in my boots.
Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that you are going to do it, but I mention this because your post may have given others wrong ideas, and they should know what the consequences are from doing this.

Well if they don't already, I'm sure they will once they try it out.