[Puzzle] - Flash DROD

• 1 Replies

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
[Puzzle] - Flash DROD
« on: June 21, 2012, 20:09:31 »
Most of you have probably played DROD. I'm a big fan, and think it's the best puzzle game ever.
A free Flash version has just been released and comes with new secrets and an achievement system.

King Dugan's Dungeon Lite: Ep. 1
Beethro Budkin, fifth-generation professional dungeon exterminator, was hired by ol' King Dugan to clear the king's multi-level dungeon of a large monster infestation. Beethro charges by the room, and as a professional, he is contract-bound to clear all the monsters from each and every room in the dungeon to get paid. The only weapon Beethro needs to do his job is a Really Big Sword™ that will defeat almost any monster in a single hit.

King Dugan's Dungeon Lite: Ep. 2
Clearing the first four floors of King Dugan's Dungeon was a piece of cake for a smitemaster like Beethro, even if his professionalism won't let him tell his employer that. But things never go as easy as one might wish. In the next four levels, Beethro encounters huge, slithering serpents whose thick hide is so tough even the Really Big Sword™ can't scratch it. And there are rumors of the dreadful Living Tar...

King Dugan's Dungeon Lite: Ep. 3
It has been a long way for Beethro, having chopped through mountains of Living Tar like a maniac, not to mention those serpents which made his skin crawl. He was glad that the first Tar and those pesky serpents were dealt with, but he didn't realize that he was about to step into far less friendly and much more challenging areas.

[mod]Fixed topic to adhere to the rules of this board. Please follow those next time. Thanks![/mod]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:50:57 by SiamJai »

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: [Puzzle] - Flash DROD
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 14:48:26 »
oh cool! I never got past a certain point in the original version, but it's always fun to re-visit. :D
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs: