Polish Knytt Stories walkthroughs by Schiruu

• 4 Replies

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
Polish Knytt Stories walkthroughs by Schiruu
« on: May 15, 2012, 15:21:33 »
Hello! Currently there's only a few active YouTube channels with Knytt Stories walkthroughs (I know only Ortoslon and Schiruu). Now I want to present you Polish YouTube channel: SchiruuTV
Currently he has six Knytt Stories let's plays: Requiem from Ravenholm, Cavern, Raining, Aperture Science (*looks at Raichupatra* 8D), The Golden Pyramid and Dark Sea. Come on! You will see, that's a great channel  :^^: (If you want - subscribe).

Offline Raicuparta

• Rai
    • View Profile
Re: Polish Knytt Stories walkthroughs by Schiruu
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 15:34:30 »
The good part about walkthrgouh videos of my level in languages I don't understand is that I can just imagine that he's saying wonderful things about it.

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 15:58:56 »
The good part about walkthrgouh videos of my level in languages I don't understand is that I can just imagine that he's saying wonderful things about it.
He really enjoyed your level (Like me), and realy liked the references to Portal.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 21:36:22 »
haha, I agree (apart from that it's not talk about my levels). what a pleasant voice. X)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 22:01:30 »
I barely understood a lick of what he said during the Dark Sea run but there's some real funny parts, namely when he won or some of the things he exclaimed in English.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.