[Scenic Challenge/Normal/Small] Tewniletes

• 20 Replies

Offline Raicuparta

• Rai
    • View Profile
Re: [Scenic Challenge/Normal/Small] Tewniletes
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 23:36:27 »
I have updated the level, fixing the void reported by ortoslon, and the non-solid floor tile reported by Healy. Talps reported about a void "above the yellow key", but I'm sure that's not possible, the description seems to refer to the same void reported by ortoslon, which would be over the blue key.

You can download the updated version here:
Tewniletes 1.1

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback. I love that very few people posted here but the opinions are very different, some even complete opposites, like how Healy says his favorite tileset is the snowy one and GrayFace actually seems to thing that's the worst one. Or how yohji's favorite area was the caves while I thought that was the worst one, I feared people would think it was too big and boring. For some reason this makes me happy :)

Offline ortoslon

• View Profile

Offline lamarblake

• ICU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 18:17:31 »
good job ortoslon. now go back and get the detector!  :crazy:

Offline ortoslon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 18:19:22 »
no

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 18:47:14 »
I have now played this. Your custom tilesets make for one of the prettiest levels I've ever played. They've made me re-evaluate the potential of the simple geometric pixel art style Nifflas established for Knytt Stories. You've constructed some amazing environments too, it looks like a lot of effort went into polishing each screen.

Offline Raicuparta

• Rai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 18:59:01 »
Yeah I feared that could happen. Some (or maybe all) walking creatures seem to have a problem with my rounded tilesets, if you walked through the screens a few more times you'd probably see it happen again with a different creature. I won't bother with it for now, although it is easy to fix, but not worth the update.