[Minecraft shooter?] Brick Force

• 2 Replies
[Minecraft shooter?] Brick Force
« on: April 30, 2012, 15:05:44 »
This paragraph is intended for mods/admins. If you are not a mod/admin cover your ears and hum loudly until the next paragraph. Or just don't read this. That said, a) this game is in ''VIP Open'' beta stage and requires a ''Friend Key'' (which can be used infinity times) to play (which i will provide one of), and b) currently, buying weapons is a friken scam, but this will probably be changed when the game is released.

Well, that's out of the way. So... Brick Force is a... well... game. Think of Minecraft meets Counter-Strike and the graphics are chibi-ish. Plays kinda like any other online FPS except there's a map editor which is kinda like Minecraft. That's all i guess. No wait, map editing is multiplayer as well. Nvm, the point is, it's an online multiplayer FPS based on Minecraft.

Oh, and the game is in ''VIP Open Beta'' as mentioned in the paragraph i told you not to read. So here's a Friend Key that can be used infinity times: VIP-KO388K7OG2. If i'm wrong and it doesn't work, you may somehow punch me through your screen.

Who needs screenshots when you have videos?
Gameplay(?) trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A9FGCm8Yl8
Let's Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-F9MkIE7Qg

And last but not least: The game itself.

Oh wait, yeah, at the moment i posted this the shop is a friken scam (kinda like Membership in any online game; 10 euros to use a weapon for a month), so i'd recommend you not to buy Tokens. Use points instead.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
Re: [Minecraft shooter?] Brick Force
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 19:46:34 »
If I were you, I wouldn't openly post the key, this may eventually get it blocked. I like the idea and it's cool to see a map from CS, but the gameplay doesn't really feel right in LP. Partly because I don't see the crosshair most of the time, which must be in part due to video compression, but mostly due to its color. Is its color customizable?

Re: [Minecraft shooter?] Brick Force
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 20:44:36 »
If I were you, I wouldn't openly post the key, this may eventually get it blocked.
Still noobish after all those years, explanation plz.

I like the idea and it's cool to see a map from CS, but the gameplay doesn't really feel right in LP.
Yeah, i hope they change that.

[/quote]
Is [the crosshair]s color customizable?
No, it isn't. Sorry.