Betatesting time: Knyttlevels!

• 63 Replies

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
Re: Betatesting time: Knyttlevels!
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2013, 12:32:36 »
I 'd like to be  beta tester.
I have played hundreds of Knytt Stories Levels and had a knack to find problems.
If anyone is interested in sending me a level they would like t have beta-tested, just go ahead!
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2013, 15:15:23 »
I 'd like to be  beta tester.
I have played hundreds of Knytt Stories Levels and had a knack to find problems.
If anyone is interested in sending me a level they would like t have beta-tested, just go ahead!
This topic is about beta-testing the archive which hosts user-made Knytt Stories levels. If you want to beta-test levels then follow the discussions in the preview area, and volunteer yourself to specific projects. Often level designers will ask openly for testers.

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2013, 20:04:22 »
It may also be worth mentioning that considering the age (or more specifically, the lack of activity) of this thread, it may be that the archive no longer needs more betatesters. If you were still deeply interested in testing the archive (rather than levels in general), you might ask LPChip, who sort of leads the archive's overhauling project.

Also, welcome to the forums!

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2013, 15:27:38 »
Thanks
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.