Knytt Stories: The Phantom Apparatus - Help, Knytt Family!

• 3 Replies
Hey folks! I just discovered the wonderful worlds of Nifflas a few months back with WADF -
wonderful experience. Then I discovered Knytt Stories, Knytt & fan-made Knytt levels - in that order. Also...great gaming experiences. I am absolutely STUCK on one now that I cannot find a walkthrough for anywhere. Can one of you help me out please. It's the phantom apparatus. and I have everything except the umbrella (and little tornado - if I need that). I've been searching the underground labyrinths and am just absolutely stuck.

I'd really appreciate any help, hints and/or clues that any of you could extend.

and btw - I'm really looking forward to KnyttWADF......

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
Re: Knytt Stories: The Phantom Apparatus - Help, Knytt Family!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 19:01:50 »
Hi there, its always good to see a new face.  :D

Anyways, The umbrella isn't required to beat the level. (I don't think there's one anyway). I suppose you already got the Double jump. In that same screen there's a ledge that isn't watered down so it can be climbed. from there you can progress to the next area.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 03:44:42 »
Hey Firecat! Thank you, thank you - I appreciate the response.

This is VERY helpful.

Because of your tip I got to the new area with the three symbols and am
currently working my way through that. I appreciate the help and all of these
great little games! I think Nifflas and the extended Knytt family have captured
the spirit of why we all play video games to begin with - the FUN of it. the
simplicity - the ambiance - the running jumping and climbing. Now we only
need a shooting mod like Super mario bros.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 04:02:10 »
Oh! well that was easy! turns out I had already done 90% of the work. I was thrown off
by that pink building on the east side - guess that was a red herring. thanks again guys.