[Lunatic, Small, Challenge] The Descent To Hell (Unfinished)

• 7 Replies

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
[Lunatic, Small, Challenge] The Descent To Hell (Unfinished)
« on: February 25, 2012, 08:53:10 »
This was an old project i was working on right after i was finished with my Level, Ascent to Death. Lately though, I haven't really been motivated that much to finish this project. It was kind of sad too, i had a lot planned for this level. Anyways, Down Below is the Link to my level.

Download Link: Click to Download
Level Preview Board: Click To See
Take note that this Level is extremely difficult, even for a Lunatic Level (Especially near the end).

Who knows though, Maybe i can muster up the time and mood to finish this up one day but i doubt it so i leave you this!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:55:47 by PeppyHare4000 »

Re: [Lunatic, Small, Challenge] The Descent To Hell (Unfinished)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 23:03:39 »
Agreed, it is difficult even for a Lunatic level. I want more! >) Good thing for the save points, otherwise this would be impossible.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:13 »
Agreed, it is difficult even for a Lunatic level. I want more! >) Good thing for the save points, otherwise this would be impossible.

Can't really help you if you don't tell me where you are!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:30 »
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:55:41 by mechamind »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 23:51:34 »
Yea, i can be sort of cheap sometimes

Also, where you are is only the beginning of the difficulty ramp. If you think where you are is extremely difficult, you will be in a lot of trouble in the later areas!
A.K.A If you want more, you will get much more...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 23:55:16 by PeppyHare4000 »

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:39:12 »
Thanks. Well now, it appears the difficulty has exceeded my levels of skill and patience. Of what I did play, I did like the colors, the storyline, and the audio track used for the flood "scandal".

1st Picture: I did notice one of the spike floors is not deadly at all (2 screens left and 1 screens down from the one I already included where you can choose your route). They just act as an ordinary floor. And to the left of that, I can somehow walk through the wall as if it doesn't exist.

2nd Picture: This is the point where it became so difficult that I decided to stop. You'll have to rely on someone else to comment on anything beyond this point. Nothing wrong here, just extremely difficult.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:42:22 by mechamind »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 13:09:18 »
Oh man, i must of adjusted the death tiles in the wrong place! Sorry about that...

Oh, and about the Water Temple... I made it so difficult that even i have trouble getting through the traps (Each room is possible though). I would give a person kudos for even finishing this level!

Offline Solarn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 13:14:07 »
I only have one problem with the map so far: the buttons with a laser and a jumping spiky dude protecting them are GODDAMN ANNOYING. They pop up everywhere and they are not very challenging, just tedious. The only difficulty is if my hand slips because I lost my concentration from watching the same exact screen for HALF AN HOUR. Spending an inordinate time on a puzzle because it's difficult is one thing, spending an inordinate amount of time because that's how long the puzzle takes to complete is unforgivable. Get rid of them.