Beta testers i need you :)

• 1 Replies

Offline Al

• Video Games. Stronghold of our imagination
    • View Profile
Beta testers i need you :)
« on: February 10, 2012, 07:02:17 »
Hi! everyone

This is my first level for public i'm working on right now (description here) ---> http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=5174.0

So, my level is progressing a little bit, I have about 30-35 walkable screens right now. I would need beta testers, i would really apreciate you help, send me feedback, suggestion, bugs,  or any other ideas. You could even participate in the editing if you think something could be better this way (I'm open to improvement and critisism, i will gladly add what you modified in the level if i really find it better). Any help or tips are welcome.
thank you all ^^  
Sorry for my lame English (French, Canada).

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Beta testers i need you :)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 11:46:55 »
There's no need to make a separate topic to ask for help about testing. You can request this in the original topic and if necessary provide a way for members to contact you, eg. pm.

Feel free to update your original post with this request.

The Collaberations forum is for creating a project together, not for asking people to test something. Besides, people who play Knytt Stories will more likely find your request in the original topic than they find it in here.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex