Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
[Survival Simulation] Stranded
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:30:36 »
Type:
Stranded II is a first person suvirval game in a desert island

Description:
Stranded II its a game by Unreal Software where you must live in a desert island hunting,bulding,collecting stuff, making stuff, woodcutting and more :D, its have three modes:
Adventure:
You play as a guy that was swiming in a boat when a storm drove it off course, you end in a island where you have to survive until someone comes...
Random island:
Makes random stuff in a island so you can play quick.
Single island:
Open one of the islands maded in the editor.

Like KS, the good thing its not the game itself. You have the option to make you own island and add it some Easy-to-understand scripts.
But there more, you can also edit the GAME ITSELF   :O. Yeah, you can go to mods folder and edit the sys file with only the Notepad.

Spoiler: Screenshots: (click to show/hide)

Download here!
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: [Survival Simulation] Stranded
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 07:07:41 »
Looks...3D. X) I'd download it, but 3D games would most likely slow down my laptop. :(
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Gaeel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 14:04:14 »
There's a Garry's Mod (commercial mod for Half-Life 2) game mode that's based on this game... fun to play...
Code: [Select]
<Gaeel> I love you Dataflashsabot!
<Dataflashsabot> I love you too Gaeel!
<Gaeel> Wait are we really having this conversation?
<Dataflashsabot> I think we might be a figment of Gaeel's twisted imagination...

Offline Reecer6

• MORE anachronism!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 19:48:51 »
I would have alot more fun if it just told me how to let go of objects!!!!!!!!!!
Umm... I've been gone, you see.

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 00:18:28 »
I would have alot more fun if it just told me how to let go of objects!!!!!!!!!!
Use the mouse wheel to change weapons. It'll scroll through the things you've assigned to the numbers, then back to holding nothing.

I tried out for a while and it's quite enjoyable, if a little slow (I suppose that's the nature of a game like this). Will I ever get rescued though? I built a boat and sailed until I died of thirst... Nothing on the horizon. :(

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 22:24:45 »
Use the mouse wheel to change weapons. It'll scroll through the things you've assigned to the numbers, then back to holding nothing.

I tried out for a while and it's quite enjoyable, if a little slow (I suppose that's the nature of a game like this). Will I ever get rescued though? I built a boat and sailed until I died of thirst... Nothing on the horizon. :(

If you are playing the adventure, you must make a hut and then the adventure will be continued.

And if you are playing a random map... THERES NO END!  :ohnoes:.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 04:00:13 »
At first i thought should i download?
but then i turned to utube (i know thats not how you spell it) and this looks fun!
*downloading*  C)p

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 04:49:46 »
OMG it is fun... i died because of poision  XD
*runs away and starts playing stranded*  C)p

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 05:39:16 »
*revives thread* This...This is win. I love it! :D And I'm thinking aboout making a "Lost" island. :shifty:
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 23:05:11 »
This sounds awesome, maybe I'll have to check into downloading it... (darn it, one more thing to get sidetracked from making my Knytt stories Level)
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 10:48:40 »
I can't catch that damn parrot. Anyone have any tips?

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 23:47:48 »
                            Did you have a butterfly net?
                No                                                    Yes
Did you have cords and branchs?                 Did you are clicking the right mousebutton?
                                                                Did the parrot its in the ground?
                                                                Did you have reflexes? 

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 00:38:19 »
i get a series of insane screeches and noises where there should be... i dunno, music? other than that, it is pretty fun :)

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 06:40:10 »
Butterfly net? Yup.

Did you are clicking the right mousebutton?      Yup
                                      Did the parrot its in the ground?                      Eh? Sit, you mean?
                                      Did you have reflexes?                                   Did and always will have!