[Small/Enviromental/Easy] The Dark test

• 2 Replies

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
[Small/Enviromental/Easy] The Dark test
« on: January 22, 2012, 21:34:08 »
A small test level I made so that the people of this forum can try out my custom object I made. If you like it, use it. I did this to make sure I didn't make it too dark or too bright for the normal "Knytt Stories" player. If you see something wrong with it, TELL ME!

Here is the link to the level archive: http://www.knyttlevels.com/
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline Healy

• View Profile
Re: [Small/Enviromental/Easy] The Dark test
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 22:08:05 »
First of all, if you want to link something, you can right click the link and choose "copy link location" (or something similar) on the menu that pops up. Then paste it into a url tag. I had trouble with this too, when I was still a net neophyte.

Secondly, the custom object looks okay, but on screens where there's a lot of them (like the final screen) Knytt Stories gets a bit stuttery. You might want to make one big custom object in cases like that.

Also, there's a wallswim accessible on the second screen: if the player climbs one of the overhangings, she can get stuck in the wall of the third screen. Also, the player can jump off the final screen's right side and hit a void; to fix this, try putting a screen full of water to the right of the final screen.

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
Re: [Small/Enviromental/Easy] The Dark test
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 22:29:37 »
Like I said, it was only a test and was meant so people can look at the custom object.

I noticed the problem too and I am planning to make a larger one.
Will beta test, just send me the game...