BloxMaster's Desktop Backgrounds

• 4 Replies

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
BloxMaster's Desktop Backgrounds
« on: November 16, 2011, 12:21:16 »
Right, so I make desktop backgrounds. Lots of them. So, I am going to share a few.

A few notes:
Please don't redistribute, etc.
The size of these are Full HD or above, in some cases. (1920x1080)
The actual file sizes should be around 600kb or less. So it shouldn't be extremely horrifying to download.
That said, the quality of these files are slightly less than the originals, but hopefully not badly.
Comments and questions are welcome!

Right so that's it, folks, thanks for stopping by! :)

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: BloxMaster's Desktop Backgrounds
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 13:54:48 »
They look great.

Too bad the sizes aren't all the same. Making things difficult to actually use as windows background images. My native resolution is 1920x1200, so that means I can use one of these images. Too bad really cus I like the other ones better :)

I really like the bottom one.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 21:43:25 »
I'll be sure to use Star's Creation one of my computers :)
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 17:03:36 »
These are really nice!

I downloaded Color Flow, I've got all my "fun" icons, links to games, firefox etc, on blue, and all my boring college-related things on orange.

And now it's making me want to play Portal.

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 19:51:01 »
These are really nice!

I downloaded Color Flow, I've got all my "fun" icons, links to games, firefox etc, on blue, and all my boring college-related things on orange.

And now it's making me want to play Portal.

Evil plan +1

They look great.

Too bad the sizes aren't all the same. Making things difficult to actually use as windows background images. My native resolution is 1920x1200, so that means I can use one of these images. Too bad really cus I like the other ones better :)

Yeah, sorry to hear you can't use some of them! I'd imagine most of my wallpapers look okay, just centered, but if you'd like to have it fill the screen, then yeah I suppose, the normal 1920x1080 simply wouldn't work. I'll keep this in mind! Thanks for telling me!

Thanks, everyone! I might make some more/post more, I've got tons, really..