Epic Old Knytt Stories Levels Dump (169 levels!)

• 78 Replies

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Old Knytt Stories Levels Dump (169 levels!)
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2013, 16:09:23 »
I don't see why anyone would object at this point,go ahead.

Offline TheYeIIowDucK

• The number you have dialed is no longer in service
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2013, 22:19:16 »
[04\08\13]: Given that TheYeIIowDuck hasn't logged on for half a year, would anyone object if I created a new version of this thread? (something like an Epic Old Knytt Stories Levels Dump Redux) In addition to having the content lists readily apparent and accessible, I could add a brief introduction explaining the use of .torrent files (with a more detailed guide in a spoiler, should that prove necessary). I would, of course, make sure to credit TheYeIIowDuck with all the work on the .torrent (and include links to the OT) and the respective authors with all the levels.

I love it how this thread is still alive even after 2 years, and now someone is remixing it.

Who would've thought my level collection would attract so much attention. I think I'll redownload it myself now, because I think I unfortunately lost it. Some levels there date as far back as 2009-2010!

Ahhh Knytt Stories.... Play once, play for life. Amazing how I still periodically check on this game every year or so.

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2013, 02:26:48 »
I hope it's not been an unpleasant surprise to come back to what I've done here :oops:
If it is an issue I'll decommission my thread or, short of that, I could add just about anything you'd like to the introduction, notes or guides.

Offline TheYeIIowDucK

• The number you have dialed is no longer in service
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2013, 15:48:11 »
Of course it isn't. I'm glad this pack is still alive after all this time!